Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From where am sitting it looks like she got rid of him once she started getting more modelling type jobs and got more money. Can't stand him BTW

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me who finds it criminal that she never wears earrings.
Petty from me but I don't care 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I tried to count the "woos" .. Impossible.
She is defo on the gear, drinking that length of time even for a day, nevermind 4 days, you'd be steaming and unable to even know what a phone is nevermind work one every 2 mins.
Either that or she just pretends to be drinking and is all an act.. 100% guessing it's gear though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is on a big big bender. The comedown is going to be horrid.
As she always does when she leaves Sean. Then she’ll say she’s calming down on the partying, she was in a bad place and then be back with him 😴

What work has he actually had done? Nose job, turkey teeth, hair transplant? Anything else

1F568835-215D-405B-87E1-4F0759DE5D43.png
F38FC18C-3067-4E49-ACAC-F0FC4498063E.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
From where am sitting it looks like she got rid of him once she started getting more modelling type jobs and got more money. Can't stand him BTW
I think she found out he is seeing men again for money. A new account came on a few weeks ago to say that was the reason.

Reactions: 8
If big O was having that much fun would she really be on her phone doing that many stories?

Is that the kind of music the kids are listening to while out? It's mostly songs from 10-15 years ago! Odd

Reactions: 7
If big O was having that much fun would she really be on her phone doing that many stories?

Is that the kind of music the kids are listening to while out? It's mostly songs from 10-15 years ago! Odd
I'm surprised to see that club so empty, it's usually rammed, my cousin owns it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
As she always does when she leaves Sean. Then she’ll say she’s calming down on the partying, she was in a bad place and then be back with him 😴

What work has he actually had done? Nose job, turkey teeth, hair transplant? Anything else

View attachment 1533746View attachment 1533747
I absolutely hate myself for saying this, but when you first glimpse (and I mean a real quick glimpse maybe with a slight squint also) he has a look of Tom Holland about him in that first photo 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I absolutely hate myself for saying this, but when you first glimpse (and I mean a real quick glimpse maybe with a slight squint also) he has a look of Tom Holland about him in that first photo 😬
Well I don’t know about that but he definitely looks better before all the teeth and tanning

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did none of her friends tell her how bad her hair is? She needs to look after it better.
5D58C80B-C24B-4319-99F4-9A1CD7C6F471.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
I need to stop drinking everyday and sort my health out…..next story hotel recommendations for Liverpool 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.