Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to derail away from the horror scenes…

But he can’t have been that badly injured if he’s back to full strength already 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also, anyone hope her flight back from turkey is delayed 🤣
Is she in turkey for a day…?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Also, anyone hope her flight back from turkey is delayed 🤣
Is she in turkey for a day…?
I flew out of Birmingham early this morning and lots of Manchester arrivals had been diverted to Birmingham instead apparently due to lack of staff - so she could actually miss that Bali flight 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I flew out of Birmingham early this morning and lots of Manchester arrivals had been diverted to Birmingham instead apparently due to lack of staff - so she could actually miss that Bali flight 🤣🤣
Let’s manifest this

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s a big gay community in Tenerife, forgot was the resort is called but it wouldn’t surprise me if Sean was meeting a client there

Reactions: 3
He went to Tenerife a few months back on his own didn’t he? When he was sulking because Big O was in Ibiza

I know, it wasnt a surprise but I am always still in such disbelief he has ever thought it would be OK to put that out into the world. And him referring to his hole as a 'tight little c*nt' does not make sense to me. Although I hate it the c word is surely only for a nunny?
Doesn't he call where he lives Nunny too? Tickling his nunny in Sunny Nunny!

I'll see myself out 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Olivia is out drinking again…she really does have a full blown drinking problem at this point

Reactions: 7
You think think people suffering this winter is funny you insensitive bleep no wonder you are bleeping single
He really is a grade A bleep isn’t he. I hope he lives a life of misery. Although being some old guys boy toy and your too ashamed to admit it even thought we all know must kill him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
And the drinking continues, off out again.
Shes out of control it seems. Where are her family?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.