Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing from the Stephen Bear thread. Scroll down past the Bear videos for the Pratt ones but…(some have been shared previously in earlier threads)

🚨 Do not click at work, or around children or family members or if on public transport. 🚨

🚨 Do not click if you value your eyesight 🚨

🚨 Do not click if you have a sensitive stomach or are eating 🚨

🚨 YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED 🚨

omg not the handrail on the hill stairs 😂 (forbidden part cropped out)

1661990899762.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yel

The worst thing is most of us have already seen sean and his "dirty talk" with dildos o_O

Reactions: 3
I find it utterly repugnant that this is what a lot of young people seem to aspire to. He should just get a proper job that doesn’t compromise his dignity and self respect.

Reactions: 9
I swear to god this thread just kills me off every day! I’m honestly crying! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The worst thing is most of us have already seen sean and his "dirty talk" with dildos o_O
I can't say any of the content was a surprise, unfortunately?! 🤣

Does anyone need a new profile pic? His little face in this omg
1662031994114.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Yel

I can't say any of the content was a surprise, unfortunately?! 🤣
If people haven't seen Sean deep throating a dildo or declaring how alpha he is in a latex thong then they haven't read enough of his thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know, it wasnt a surprise but I am always still in such disbelief he has ever thought it would be OK to put that out into the world. And him referring to his hole as a 'tight little c*nt' does not make sense to me. Although I hate it the c word is surely only for a nunny?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know, it wasnt a surprise but I am always still in such disbelief he has ever thought it would be OK to put that out into the world. And him referring to his hole as a 'tight little c*nt' does not make sense to me. Although I hate it the c word is surely only for a nunny?
maybe that's what Olivia called him when he said he wouldn't take her on holiday again

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Yel

And him referring to his hole as a 'tight little c*nt' does not make sense to me. Although I hate it the c word is surely only for a nunny?
And here was me thinking the second sentence would be because we've seen how hard he rides big dildos 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.