Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is she wearing tonight 🤣🙈 I can’t cope with her dress sense!

Reactions: 5
The fact she has that pishy pink tracksuit on to go to Ibiza that she wore over there. The odds of it having been washed is slim to nil. She defo smells like cheesy wotsits the grose witch

544E1550-77CA-4F9F-BED2-18D8DD009025.jpeg
She is UGLY! The filters she uses morphes her into a whole different person. She looks like a man here

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The good news is, I left Ibiza the day they arrived so I happily did not get to see or hear them 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Neither of them do! State of her makeup on her stories today. And what’s going on with her eyebrows too, they’re shocking like she’s covered them over with makeup or something.

Reactions: 6
If he doesn’t like clubbing or doesn’t like Ibiza why does he not just let Olivia go with her mates?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What on earth does she look like 🤣🤣 everyone else is in clothes and there’s her in a thong and ski glasses. She tries way to hard and fails all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_2022-06-04-10-39-50-425_com.instagram.android.jpg

He always looks so unenthusiastic and bored around her, absolutely zero chemistry in that kiss. He was much more animated when the DJ gave him a kiss on the cheek 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her head shape and ears do nothing for her when she’s got her hair up. Also imagine being there and you have old paper pants filming constantly and smiling to himself, what a bleeping loser

Reactions: 10
Is it me or was he filming the hot boy in the black Balenciaga top a little too much...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Go to Ushuaia and spend the whole time on your phone filming rather than actually enjoying the moment. I've been to ushuaia and it's incredible, I don't think I looked at my phone once. Wasted pair of tickets on them two rockets.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.