Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is this meant to be - answer’s on a postcard please @handrail.HQ. 🤣🤣
Literally when I was younger and would ask my mum what was for dinner and she would say "shite with sugar on"... this is literally it, and I always thought she was joking too 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Big O wants to encourage people to be careful what they say online and show support to those who are suffering - well it’s a shame she didn’t take her own bleeping advice when she was making all those negative remarks about Covid being fake - you didn’t give a tit about any of those families suffering losing their loved ones during the pandemic - you are such a bloody hypocrite - if you are going to tell everyone to post whatever they want that’s fine but don’t start whinging when people disagree with what your posting - free speech is for everyone and not just idiots like you who think that you are so special and important - unsure what the tarty plastic cat suit got to do with the I’m so fragile rant but it’s pretty obvious the whole thing was written/directed by the illiterate man himself whose actual nana calls a Pratt 🤣
Didn't she joke about suicide and the holocaust and recently tell someone on her live to kill themselves

Reactions: 7
Can I just say, it’s nice seeing Olivia in something more casual and covered up in that green outfit. She looks really nice and more mature.

Reactions: 5
9728331C-EE56-4CFF-B19C-010AE20C928B.jpeg
"All this weight" aye olivia you're obese 🤦🏻‍♀️ So attention seeking! Cue all the other girls DM'n her "omg babes would kill for your figure!!" 🙄

Reactions: 18
View attachment 1291450"All this weight" aye olivia you're obese 🤦🏻‍♀️ So attention seeking! Cue all the other girls DM'n her "omg babes would kill for your figure!!" 🙄
Oh Christ, I go to Ibiza in a few days, I’m bound to bleeping see her or should I say hear her! I’ve only just recovered from seeing Joss and Ross posing about Marbs 8 years ago 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Menna’ lord give me strength for this generation 😩😩😩😩

Also duck off, you won’t lose the weight in a week love, no one ever does, and will you stop going out to give you a chance to do so? Nope

Reactions: 10
Her boobs are horrid aren’t they?!? Personal opinion but Jesus they’re HUGE and look like they’re going south as well… she didn’t need to get them that big… beyond vulgar how they’re always hanging it 🤢

Reactions: 10
Oh Christ, I go to Ibiza in a few days, I’m bound to bleeping see her or should I say hear her! I’ve only just recovered from seeing Joss and Ross posing about Marbs 8 years ago 🙈
Omg keep an eye out and let us know if you spot her!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
His chest doesn't really look any different post surgery, other than he now has noticeable scars underneath. Definitely didn't need that, but I guess it was free.

Screenshot_20220525-133631_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"but we move" has to be one of the most overused Gen Z phrases! She uses it for everything!
I really cannot understand this concern about weight, you are what you eat! and saying she got to diet because of Ibiza. Just go on holiday and enjoy your food, like my folk do. If you that worried about things, you can always filter it out, like you do already.
This is why younger people have big issues, they put too much pressure on themselves to be a certain way, just enjoy yourself and stop the instagram waffle.

His chest doesn't really look any different post surgery, other than he now has noticeable scars underneath. Definitely didn't need that, but I guess it was free.

View attachment 1293020
Did anyone see the story from a few weeks ago, stating that the surgeon said he didnt need any the surgery in this area. He then explained that his nipple has been so sensitive since puberty and it needed to be done to ease it and its been bugging him.
Didn’t mention any other reason.

I thought what a load of waffle! - the only reason its been sensitive is because you got a piercing through it. Waffle waffle waffle!

"but we move" has to be one of the most overused Gen Z phrases! She uses it for everything!
The other phrases - Insane, Obsessed and cute are used constantly too. they are really annoying.
Plenty of others words can be used instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
this is funny being posted by a man who ignored and rubbished peer reviewed scientific findings and subsequent warnings/guidelines for 2+ years unless it was time for him to get on a plane 😂

also Olivia needs to sort her head out she really is so thick talking about how she needs to stop being so tough on herself for not being able to lift weights anymore or whatever in the gym…of course you can’t?? if you only ever go to the gym for one week before ‘beefa’ or any other tit holiday to lose weight (that’s not going to do it love) what do you expect? it takes time and consistency, not a week of filming your airbags on the treadmill 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.