Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are a right pair of twats ain't they. duck me watching their stories is like a bloody comedy show. Still can't get over the way Pratt talks, sounds like Jamie Oliver where his tongues too big for his gob

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cringing my head off for big O today. She's got him an anniversary card and done the usual overload of OTT insta stories dedicated to pube haired Pratt, and he's not done anything in response yet. It's glaringly obvious that he just doesn't love her.
Now if he does a story will it only be to try and prove us wrong?!

Reactions: 9
I wish he’d put a top on. I see his nipples more than my own!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Guess he's still claiming he got abused off Jordi and Kathleen since he's saying the Johnny Depp is a massive win for abused men everywhere... Playing the victim again. Yes, it is a win for men & women everywhere but unlike Johnny, Sean, you didn't actually get abused did you?
Get Camille on this asap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yep celebrate the Queen’s Jubilee by purchasing some paper pants, we knew it was coming !!! Yes Shaun I know how to use an apostrophe unlike you thicko !!!
Why dont he call it the 365 day sale, the neverending sale or the paper pants permanent sale.
Stop using the Jubilee, there should never be any comparison

Is he for real even charging £18 for a pair of pants to begin with? I do break my heart over paying like £34 for a 3 pack of Calvin Klein boxers for my hub but the quality is insane as our liv would say, so they are worth the money. However, sean charging £18 for something that's made by some poor crater in a sweatshop factory in China is a bleeping joke. Is it any wonder he has a permanent sale! I wouldn't take them if he was giving them away for free the wee creep!

Reactions: 8
His latest post about Johnny Depp shows that he doesn’t understand what the case was about. Johnny Depp has already been found guilty of domestic abuse towards Amber.

Btw, I’m not a fan of either of them, just annoys me that people don’t understand the actual court case.

Reactions: 9
every time he posts a video of himself doing those multiple awful poses, somewhere in the world a vagina shrivels up 💔 (it’s mine right now watching this🤣) also very rich to post about male domestic abuse from an abuser himself with a restraining order against him 😳 didn’t he try and break the door with a knife when katherine locked herself away to get away from him???

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
every time he posts a video of himself doing those multiple awful poses, somewhere in the world a vagina shrivels up 💔 (it’s mine right now watching this🤣) also very rich to post about male domestic abuse from an abuser himself with a restraining order against him 😳 didn’t he try and break the door with a knife when katherine locked herself away to get away from him???
Literally vom in my mouth 🤢🤢🤢 how can anyone find that sexy?!

Reactions: 7
His latest post about Johnny Depp shows that he doesn’t understand what the case was about. Johnny Depp has already been found guilty of domestic abuse towards Amber.

Btw, I’m not a fan of either of them, just annoys me that people don’t understand the actual court case.
Depp was found guilty in a UK court, no jury just a judge. In the US a jury to sway/convince/appeal to emotion, would that be the difference then Sean? Happy that the US has a lower level of legal standards (always pretty clear that) so why don't you pi** off there?

Depp is still a convicted domestic abuser in the eyes of the UK courts, much like you are the recipient of a restraining order allegedly for domestic abuse, issued by a UK court. Maybe you have more in common with Mr Depp than you care to admit?

They’ve been boring lately, relationship wise, so I’m gonna need Zahida to take one for the team and cause some drama.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.