Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is funny being posted by a man who ignored and rubbished peer reviewed scientific findings and subsequent warnings/guidelines for 2+ years unless it was time for him to get on a plane 😂
Oh GOD I can’t bear “not like the other guys” Sean 😭😭😭😭😭 so much worse than paper pants dildo sucking Sean

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So Big O has went and got nose and chin filler... Only thing I'm noticing is her cheeks, they are far too angular. RIP Liv's face, she's went too far.
Also this bikini is hideous :sick: The bottoms look like a wee jock strap :ROFLMAO:!!
I do feel bad that she feels like she needs filler to look pretty. I wish someone (her mum or sean) would encourage her to dissolve her lip and cheek filler.

It annoys me when she says she needs to diet for Ibiza. She is a slim build already. The constant "I need to starve myself and go to the gym" before a shoot and holidays, is such a bad mentality. It would be different if she was consistent and was doing it to be healthy and fit.

I feel any impressionable young followers of hers are being influenced into really negative and toxic thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I do feel bad that she feels like she needs filler to look pretty. I wish someone (her mum or sean) would encourage her to dissolve her lip and cheek filler.

It annoys me when she says she needs to diet for Ibiza. She is a slim build already. The constant "I need to starve myself and go to the gym" before a shoot and holidays, is such a bad mentality. It would be different if she was consistent and was doing it to be healthy and fit.

I feel any impressionable young followers of hers are being influenced into really negative and toxic thinking.
She is slim now but she’s only in her early 20’s. I was like her and now I’m perimenopausal I’m obese and struggling to lose the weight 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How old is she? She looks so old and you can tell she isn’t going to age well. Her eyes are sunken in and she has manly witchy features z
CDB78A17-BF65-46C1-9D83-338970C4074A.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Still loves a thirst trap I see.

Had to share the close ups of his mouth. Them bleeping teef and that big lip. Knocks me sick 😂. Can imagine his breath smells like coffee and lynx.

He is, undoubtedly, one of the unsexiest men ever. Straight facts.
It weird how so many of these 'Health and lifestyle' influencers need to get their teeth fixed in turkey
If they are living such good lifestyles - then WHY are their natural teeth so badly stained and rotted out by the age of 30 ...

they might aswell just get dentures on the NHS - they look the SAME anyway - FAKE FAKE FAKE !!!

Reactions: 9
So Big O has went and got nose and chin filler... Only thing I'm noticing is her cheeks, they are far too angular. RIP Liv's face, she's went too far.
Also this bikini is hideous :sick: The bottoms look like a wee jock strap :ROFLMAO:!!
She really does look like a man. The filler does NOTHING for her.

Reactions: 4
I really cannot understand this concern about weight, you are what you eat! and saying she got to diet because of Ibiza. Just go on holiday and enjoy your food, like my folk do. If you that worried about things, you can always filter it out, like you do already.
This is why younger people have big issues, they put too much pressure on themselves to be a certain way, just enjoy yourself and stop the instagram waffle.

Did anyone see the story from a few weeks ago, stating that the surgeon said he didnt need any the surgery in this area. He then explained that his nipple has been so sensitive since puberty and it needed to be done to ease it and its been bugging him.
Didn’t mention any other reason.

I thought what a load of waffle! - the only reason its been sensitive is because you got a piercing through it. Waffle waffle waffle!

The other phrases - Insane, Obsessed and cute are used constantly too. they are really annoying.
Plenty of others words can be used instead.
And definitely more so when out of her mouth. I die inside when she speaks

Reactions: 4
she was probably pretty before all these fillers and stuff its such a shame these young girls get all these fillers and fake teeth!

Reactions: 8
i can’t with this editing
This is absolutely crazy, whats going on in her head to create this new filter? Looks like someone from an asian origin. Just madness.
Makes you wonder what her passport photo is like.
With all the fillers and filters, its enough to confuse anyone checking the passport, the automated system, may not recognise the face!

Now claiming she been away 17 times in the last 2 years. Mainly holidays and a few work trips, got keyrings for every place visited.
Seemed pleased she been away so many time?
This person doesn’t consider anyone else. what a disgrace what everyone has been through with covid and the lockdowns. Selfish people always think of themselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There is an economic crisis and she brags about 17 holidays 🙄🙄🙄

Her positive non trolling campaign is going well when’s she the biggest troll of them all

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s an insult to Asians.
This is absolutely crazy, whats going on in her head to create this new filter? Looks like someone from an asian origin. Just madness.
Makes you wonder what her passport photo is like.
With all the fillers and filters, its enough to confuse anyone checking the passport, the automated system, may not recognise the face!

Now claiming she been away 17 times in the last 2 years. Mainly holidays and a few work trips, got keyrings for every place visited.
Seemed pleased she been away so many time?
This person doesn’t consider anyone else. what a disgrace what everyone has been through with covid and the lockdowns. Selfish people always think of themselves.

Reactions: 3
wow olivia you ate your tea two days before going away, crazy girl!

i know she means it in a ‘ooh everybody i’m eating bad again before i have to go prance around in a bikini in beefa, oops’ kind of way but i think at this point the fat might as well be going to her brain just eat your food and shut up about it ☠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.