Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always need to look so trashy! Makes my bumhole clench with embarrassment seeing some of her outfits
That photo has given me an unwanted sex change! One look at that scraggly witch and my dick recoiled and shrivelled in horror and has now fallen off!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As well as the ‘forever’ 3 for 2 offers at Blanc.
There is now 50% off items from Summer 22 collection already!
Must really want to shift the stock and quick.

Reactions: 9
I am so desperate to comment ‘why are your toes hanging off your shoes’ but I’m not brave enough and don’t have a burner account 😭😩
Oh my god those shoes are at least two sizes too small!! That is seriously embarassing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So my boyfriend is trying to get "built" right now (yawn but let him, if he's happy I'm happy) and I showed him Sean's leg photo (attached)... He said "Aye that's the build I want"
I showed him Sean's profile and straight away he quoted Sean's bio .. "I sell pants" followed by "Omg your showing me a ripped gay guy! Can't believe he's gay"
Photo of him and Liv.. "Right so he's a gay best mate supporting her"

All his own comments without my input other than asking about the built situation 😂😂 hopefully I've not caused myself an issue here

Edit*** - If my boyfriend has those thighs i'll die and chuck him out. If he starts acting or looking like Sean, I'll die and chuck him out

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sean and his weekly reminder of what a selfish twit he is, using the disabled toilet to take thirst trap selfies for his gay fans.

Reactions: 14
Sean and his weekly reminder of what a selfish twit he is, using the disabled toilet to take thirst trap selfies for his gay fans.
How dare you…he’s got asthma don’t you know 👀👀

It doesn’t stop him smoking, spraying tan enhancers up his nose and god knows what kind of class As go up there on a night out but it’s so bad it meant he couldn’t breathe when wearing a mask during lockdown so he’s totally entitled to use the accessible toilet.

He strikes me as the kind of prick that would buy a radar key on Amazon so he doesn’t have to wait in toilet queues in public places.

• Haha
  • Heart
I see he is home alone again cooking something very unpleasant looking for his Nom Nom dinner - we also have Big O out on the piss yet again - that girl would go to an opening of an envelope if there was free booze on offer

• Haha
Reactions: 20
seans wall is more lady like than big o stompy walk .
he’s defo gay & she is his beard for sure !

• Haha
I see he is home alone again cooking something very unpleasant looking for his Nom Nom dinner - we also have Big O out on the piss yet again - that girl would go to an opening of an envelope if there was free booze on offer
I love the "opening of an envelope" always makes me laugh. But that is defo our BigO down to a T!

Big O keeps reminding everyone that she was 2nd runner up she obviously thinks it sounds sooooo much better than coming 3rd 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The many faces/filters of Big O and what the hell is going on with the giraffe neck 🤣🤣 something very weird going on with the nose as well

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I would say Sean is seething with jealousy that Olivia has all this work going on. Like even if she is the worst ✨ model ✨ known to man, but she's with people her age having a laugh whereas he's sat at home ramming a dildo up his hole. Saddo

• Haha
Big O is stuck in heavy traffic and screeching loudly saying she needs a wee.
Such a classy girl isnt she. 🙄

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.