Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£500 go away and duck yourself Olivia. I'm not an MUA as my profession but I do just as good a job as most do, and don't end up leaving myself looking like a drag queen. And all taught by watching tutorials etc. £500, aye olivia go and sing for it you clown 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How long before these sessions are reduced to £15 quid !!!! £500 she’s having a laugh isn’t she - Miss no qualifications and only works a few hours a week !!! 🤣
With a cost for living crisis going on, does she seriously think people will spend hundreds of pounds on this? She on cloud cuckoo i tell you.
How insulting to promote these prices!

Reactions: 10
Yeah have fun mate, never mind this money I’m giving you could buy the fix that kills you! She’s a disgrace!
Doesn’t Big O realise posting this sort of crap makes her a 9 carat hole she started to sound just like Parker chauffeur Pratt

Reactions: 6
I’m a makeup artist. None of her courses will be accredited either! So if someone did it, they would struggle to get insurance to do it professionally.

Reactions: 12
How long before these sessions are reduced to £15 quid !!!! £500 she’s having a laugh isn’t she - Miss no qualifications and only works a few hours a week !!! 🤣
"All courses require a deposit" but teacher may also not bother to turn up if she's hungover. Or turn up while hungover. Or move a few hours away and keep your deposit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Plus who could stick 30 hours with that howling banshee!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"All courses require a deposit" but teacher may also not bother to turn up if she's hungover. Or turn up while hungover. Or move a few hours away and keep your deposit.
Haha I was about to say this! She charges ridiculous prices so she can take a hefty deposit and have no intention of delivering the ‘class’.

The irony is that the only person who needs make up classes is Big O herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why wouldn't you just go on YT? £80 for one 'look'? She does know you you can get all this stuff for free online?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Why would you pay all that money to look like you’ve had an accident in the crayon factory? I could just let me toddler scribble all over my face, it would be cheaper and look better

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still can’t get over her moving 2 hours away and not returning deposits hahaha!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
They all look like rejects from a Michael Jackson wax work creation. Why can’t they leave their faces alone!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.