Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't checked in on these two in ages, Sean the same old manipulative controller while Big O is a fashionista kween.

I was just about to go to homebase but big O is wearing the same as me, I'll get changed incase we bump into each other or there's any open flames nearby
Screenshot_20220818-124523_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haven't checked in on these two in ages, Sean the same old manipulative controller while Big O is a fashionista kween.

I was just about to go to homebase but big O is wearing the same as me, I'll get changed incase we bump into each other or there's any open flames nearby
View attachment 1508503
Saw this on the site she got it from and costs £70! WTAF?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Saw this on the site she got it from and costs £70! WTAF?!
I know! What a bargain, I couldn't believe it either. I've got it in leopard print, gold and the same metallic fuchsia as Big O 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know! What a bargain, I couldn't believe it either. I've got it in leopard print, gold and the same metallic fuchsia as Big O 😍
How does one urinate in such a get up?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pardon?

Is that a cry for help to big O

Now I’m deeping it, is that what I think it means? (If it is its very selfish, not because I think suicide is selfish but because liv is in Ibiza???) he’s getting all narcissistic
Assuming he’s done a dirty delete already?

Reactions: 2
At least big O has had her dream come true, while little S sulks.

That's some skill of the graphic designer to make this look like it's come straight from the 90s. Are they using corel draw on windows 95?
Screenshot_20220818-224710_Instagram.jpg

I want to read the articles
Attack of the clone
Scent of a man
Dr squats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The makeup is so awful holy lantern! She will be back with Sean, the fact he’s still on her Facebook and makeup page says it all. A single holiday to Ibiza and when it’s back to reality in the uk poor Seany boy will be getting hit up again
would you believe they work within the beauty and make up industry 😂 I went for a meal last year they all turned up thinking they were great & the girl at the back right was throwing dirty looks for fun!

Reactions: 4
On that magazine photo she looks very odd. The top and bottom halves don’t look proportional at all - her buttocks are ginormous and her head is miniscule.

Reactions: 9
At least big O has had her dream come true, while little S sulks.

That's some skill of the graphic designer to make this look like it's come straight from the 90s. Are they using corel draw on windows 95?
View attachment 1510081

I want to read the articles
Attack of the clone
Scent of a man
Dr squats
Lighting on her face here is not flattering and her granny arse doesn’t look like this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She obviously has got lip filler herself though. That’s the thing with these people, they all pretend to ‘be kind’ and talk about how they are ‘besties’ but it only takes a minute to see how shallow, fickle and bitchy they all are given the slightest excuse.

Reactions: 12
I actually struggle to watch videos of Olivia now like I get so much second hand embarrassment from her 🤮

Reactions: 8
I've just realised her new workplace is 10 minutes from me. Might wait til I've got a boring weekend and get booked in just for a laugh. Or wait until Halloween and ask her to do my face just like hers as I'm going dressed as a pound shop drag queen for Halloween.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.