Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he keep posting with his trousers round his legs? One he done earlier was captioned ‘model monday’. I’ve never seen a real model stand with their trews down like that.

Reactions: 11
Why does he keep posting with his trousers round his legs? One he done earlier was captioned ‘model monday’. I’ve never seen a real model stand with their trews down like that.
That ridiculous pose is just to showing everyone how he displays his sock collection when in reality he is trying to hide the fact that he only has a “little teeny weeny” Percy Pecker 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This is a very strange conversation to post online despite the documentary it’s about… but tbh they probably are related, they share the same brain cell, both thick as two short planks
I thought the same, and his reply 🤮 he will never dump Olivia, sister or not because he knows he would never get anyone else that would stand for his gay for pay lifestyle

Reactions: 14
Actually disgusting he said in his story "I don't know" about if he would leave her if they were bro/sis :sick: Obviously they are just joking but it's a sick conversation to even have. I am finding it hilarious a stag do used his new paper pants range with the ice cream as a joke for the stag to wear and he is saying he is proud even though he knows it's a piss take!! It's also really amusing he follows all ex-reality stars pages (Chet - Faded/Rogan - Bear Wear) but none of them follow his paper pants! He has recently tagged Chet's brand which 100% wasn't gifted and Chet hasn't even acknowledged it, no repost on his story or page :ROFLMAO: Desperate much!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is a very strange conversation to post online despite the documentary it’s about… but tbh they probably are related, they share the same brain cell, both thick as two short planks
trust them to take a really serious subject that deeply affected peoples lives and turn it into a dumb joke. what a vile pair.

Reactions: 7
Big O is now posing in elevators saying Level Up. Ridiculous poses too.
Well I say never mind Level Up, but clean up that elevator floor because its absolutely filthy.

Big O has gone workshy again, never see her at that Salon.
Has the Mua departed so soon, like the last place, lasted weeks. Oh I forgot is Ibiza calling, so working gets the heeve ho!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She definitely prefers her old **INSANE** life much more than her new one as surely she would be more excited about getting back home to her “BAE” and her new life/job - in your words Big O this relationship is definitely **UNREAL**
She really hates living in sunny nunny. Tbh I'd be raging if I was Sean how much she makes out how unhappy she is. At the end of the day I doubt she's paying a bill towards that house yet all she does is bleeping complain the ungrateful witch.

4F694E28-FC19-4454-8F60-231C284252A9.jpeg
Fuckin LOL!! "Directed by @Sean9pratt"

hun anything we've said about Sean is 100% true. He shoves dildos up his hole and gets his toes sucked for a living. You even shared evidence of it yourself on your story, you not remember? You put your life out for public viewing therefore people are going to have an opinion. Especially when you're a loud, annoying, fake, beggy, fat lipped moth like yourself xoxo

ps. Go on Olivia tell us how we're all sad old ladies that don't work or have boyfriends when really the majority of us have good jobs (unlike yourself with your 2 hour working week) we have husbands/boyfriends who don't sell themselves to fund holidays.Hehe bye x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
hun anything we've said about Sean is 100% true. He shoves dildos up his hole and gets his toes sucked for a living. You even shared evidence of it yourself on your story, you not remember? You put your life out for public viewing therefore people are going to have an opinion.
FYI Olivia using Tattle isn't trolling. You see what we post because you come here to read it.

PS) Hiya 👋

Reactions: 16
FYI Olivia using Tattle isn't trolling. You see what we post because you come here to read it.

PS) Hiya 👋
Quoting myself because I've just realised she hasn't named Tattle in that caption and I just know it's because then people would flood here and potentially find the photos/videos of Sean wanking with a dildo up his arse, getting his toes sucked for cash, and the one she put on her story when he was slobbering on a dildo. Or does that make you the troll, Liv, as we're not the ones posting such things on social media to be hurtful/embarrass someone?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So Big O wants to encourage people to be careful what they say online and show support to those who are suffering - well it’s a shame she didn’t take her own bleeping advice when she was making all those negative remarks about Covid being fake - you didn’t give a tit about any of those families suffering losing their loved ones during the pandemic - you are such a bloody hypocrite - if you are going to tell everyone to post whatever they want that’s fine but don’t start whinging when people disagree with what your posting - free speech is for everyone and not just idiots like you who think that you are so special and important - unsure what the tarty plastic cat suit got to do with the I’m so fragile rant but it’s pretty obvious the whole thing was written/directed by the illiterate man himself whose actual nana calls a Pratt 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She can’t say tit when the last time she was on live she told someone to kill themselves
she has told somebody to kill themselves, leaked her own boyfriends OF pictures (lol), spread dangerous misinformation/pure stupidity throughout the entire pandemic, put other peoples lives at risk continuously by going out/on holiday all the way through covid also, ignored guidelines and her idea of clapping back at online trolls is a ‘campaign’ of her almost flashing her vag in some cheap bodysuit directed by her boyfriend 😭 she really thinks she’s doing something, bless her heart!

olivia (we know you read here), nobody on here really cares about you enough to ‘troll’ you for no good reason! don’t get it twisted, online hate is not the same thing as being held accountable for your stupid actions but i understand if you don’t know what that word even means x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
she has told somebody to kill themselves, leaked her own boyfriends OF pictures (lol), spread dangerous misinformation/pure stupidity throughout the entire pandemic, put other peoples lives at risk continuously by going out/on holiday all the way through covid also, ignored guidelines and her idea of clapping back at online trolls is a ‘campaign’ of her almost flashing her vag in some cheap bodysuit directed by her boyfriend 😭 she really thinks she’s doing something, bless her heart!

olivia (we know you read here), nobody on here really cares about you enough to ‘troll’ you for no good reason! don’t get it twisted, online hate is not the same thing as being held accountable for your stupid actions but i understand if you don’t know what that word even means x
The campaign is lame as well. Posing with phrases such as "too much" "OTT" and "Gay"

Hardly shocking and outrageous!

Can imagine Seany's "direction" as well - Go on liv, lean up against that cage thing. Okay now you.... lean up against the cage.... okay your turn, lean up against the cage and look at the camera.

Stick the images in canva to do a moody grey effect - bosh

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Don’t forget the TikTok videos spilling beans about Sean too 🤣🤣. What planet do her and Sean live on

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.