Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lolalo123

it’s actually so creepy at this point that sean HAS to follow olivia on all of her nights out but then constantly complains that he can’t hack it anymore and he’s old etc, why are you there then? why date a young 20 something who loves going out then if your lifestyles aren’t that compatible? it must be a control issue but clearly a self awareness issue also if he doesn’t realise how embarrassing he is

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
I will just leave these here for you to peruse at your leisure 🤮🤮🤮🤮
this is actually worse than Big O’s catwalk and that is saying something - poor fucker looks really pleased with himself - where next Paris/Milan or back to sunny nunny - at least that spare pair of socks come in useful or maybe it was “the pump”
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Just been reading the wiki. Anyone remember Sean and his Nan Mavis getting into an argument on Facebook because he was abroad during covid 2020 and she was saying how thoughtless he is because she is vulnerable? I’m sure the screenshots are somewhere online
“pratt by name, pratt by nature”

nanny Mavis 2020

🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Haha

Ekathrina

VIP Member
I imagine Sean is definitely one of those blokes who thinks he knows more about space than Brian Cox. He probably thinks astronomy and astrology are the same thing.

• Haha

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
Guess he's still claiming he got abused off Jordi and Kathleen since he's saying the Johnny Depp is a massive win for abused men everywhere... Playing the victim again. Yes, it is a win for men & women everywhere but unlike Johnny, Sean, you didn't actually get abused did you?
Get Camille on this asap!

• Haha
  • Heart

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
Don't know why she's so depressed being home (apart from the obvious Columbian comedown), her life is a holiday, works about 5 hours a week and the rest is spent in bed watching Netflix or out getting drunk the little rat

Reactions: 18

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
Disturbing post if it's genuine (unlikely) or just attention seeking (likely).

If genuine, it's disturbing he is suffering badly and can't reach out and talk to someone. Also sad he can't realise it's ok to be single and has this constant need to have a partner.

If attention seeking it's even more disturbing a grown man thinks this is the best way to try get his ex to pay attention to him. Extremely disturbing he can post something fake when there are people actually struggling!

Either way, he needs therapy.

• Heart

handymandy

Chatty Member
It’s like she’s crouching down to not whack her head when she walks 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s like the posture of the old humans and Neanderthals🤣🤣

Her body literally did this
🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️

• Haha

MarkC1387

VIP Member
How long before these sessions are reduced to £15 quid !!!! £500 she’s having a laugh isn’t she - Miss no qualifications and only works a few hours a week !!! 🤣
"All courses require a deposit" but teacher may also not bother to turn up if she's hungover. Or turn up while hungover. Or move a few hours away and keep your deposit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Sean Maloney gives me the ick so bad!! I’m not a violent person but my god he’s got a face I would love to punch.

• Haha