Sean Pratt #13 undies on the beach in Jan, won't get vaxxed but loves snorting fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if you needed a covis pass to get in everywhere, then you've got to be vaccinated yes to get one?

Reactions: 15
So after their anti vaccine policy itā€™s pretty obvious they got vaxxed to go away then šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Well canā€™t kill anymore of their brain cells when they didnā€™t have any to begin with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thatā€™s probably the reason why they didnā€™t go away as much as they had to wait until 21ā€™s were offered the covid vaccinations - all their conspiracy theories obviously went out the window all because they were desperate to go on holiday - i donā€™t know why they bother as all their holidays seem a disaster and a waste of money as they are either deserted or closed - but itā€™s definitely comedy gold for all of us

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thatā€™s probably the reason why they didnā€™t go away as much as they had to wait until 21ā€™s were offered the covid vaccinations - all their conspiracy theories obviously went out the window all because they were desperate to go on holiday - i donā€™t know why they bother as all their holidays seem a disaster and a waste of money as they are either deserted or closed - but itā€™s definitely comedy gold for all of us
They literally are the most typical tourists. When they were moaning about the prize of those pizzas probably sent to a proper tourist part of course they are getting ripped off idiots

I really think they have fake covid passes. I know a few people who have them and they look the real deal, just cost about Ā£800!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I really think they have fake covid passes. I know a few people who have them and they look the real deal, just cost about Ā£800!
Imagine caring so little about the people around you and paying that amount of money. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Letā€™s hope if they have gone down that particular route of having fake Covid passports that somebody eventually will report them - hopefully they will get caught out on arrival in another country we can guarantee that other countries wonā€™t be as lenient as here in the UK with idiots providing false information - I would like to think that even those two twats canā€™t be that bloody stupid to do that - can they šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

can you imagine actually wearing this on a works do?!šŸ¤£ (also selling it as something for a christmas works do in february?) or a 16 year old wearing this for promā€¦ iā€™d say have a day off olivia hun but we know you do nothing but cancel on clients for a holiday anyway

Attachments

• Haha
can you imagine actually wearing this on a works do?!šŸ¤£ (also selling it as something for a christmas works do in february?) or a 16 year old wearing this for promā€¦ iā€™d say have a day off olivia hun but we know you do nothing but cancel on clients for a holiday anyway
Sheā€™s also trying to flog that pink track suit that she wore at the airport earlier today and when they flew to Paris - bet she doesnā€™t wash it either, skank !!!

Sheā€™s also trying to flog that pink track suit that she wore at the airport earlier today and when they flew to Paris - bet she doesnā€™t wash it either, skank !!!
Damn apparently itā€™s sold already !!! Hope itā€™s in the washer already !!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Big O reckons she is back being a ā€œHousewifeā€œ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ in your dreams love you are neither itā€™s not your house and your not anyoneā€˜s wife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She looks like sheā€™s doing ā€œIā€™m a little teapot short and stout, hereā€™s my handle hereā€™s my spoutā€ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.