Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I do too actually. Their kids are clearly older now so not sure how long they can peddle the 'can't go to the loo alone' stuff for. I do like them though. They seem proper 'women's women' if you know what I mean....
Yes, they are! That’s why I haven’t unfollowed.

Reactions: 2
I agree - it’s misleading as the profile was created to show nice clothes in a size 18. If it’s now about her weight loss journey then she should be clear about this instead of selling the “I’m happy in my size 18” thing. She’s not clearly
She is a lot smaller than an 18 now. Why doesn't she just own it, it's obvious to everyone she isn't a size 18 anymore

Sorry, but this morning's story she had to get her neighbour to watch her kids so she could go for a run - aren't her kids 10 and 12? Assuming a run would be maybe just over an hour isn't that acceptable time for them to be in the house alone - I'm only saying as when I was 11 and my sister was 12 my parents would pop to the shops while we stayed at home for an hour or so maybe times have changed since then 🤷‍♀️
Just feel she's milking the whole "I'm a single mum so can't do anything" type of thing, yet she has more time free than I do with a husband!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sorry, but this morning's story she had to get her neighbour to watch her kids so she could go for a run - aren't her kids 10 and 12? Assuming a run would be maybe just over an hour isn't that acceptable time for them to be in the house alone - I'm only saying as when I was 11 and my sister was 12 my parents would pop to the shops while we stayed at home for an hour or so maybe times have changed since then 🤷‍♀️
Just feel she's milking the whole "I'm a single mum so can't do anything" type of thing, yet she has more time free than I do with a husband!
I leave my 12 year old for an hour so I can go for a walk/ to the shops. Ive done this since he was about 10. I'm a single mum (my son's dad works abroad so only back in the UK maybe 3 weeks a year) and it never crossed my mind to ask the neighbours to watch him.

Reactions: 5
Content has taken a serious nose dive. The sketches and getting older themselves have passed their sell by date. Prob why they are doing the divorce book and the kids gaming stuff.

Did you know she’s a single mum and she’s running a marathon? Please change the tune, it’s getting boring now.

Reactions: 3
I much prefer them when they are unscripted talking nonsense in a car on their way to a gig to be honest

Their content has always been shite.

1) Wear a leotard
2) WIIIINE
3) Cheeeeese

And mums are supposed to find that hilarious or edgy. When it’s as edgy as a satsuma.

Reactions: 5
Instead of relying on neighbours and friends for childcare perhaps she should employ a childminder/nanny?

Instead of relying on neighbours and friends for childcare perhaps she should employ a childminder/nanny?
But she has the not-yet-ex husband for childcare - she's always pratting around in her stories when she's home alone enjoying the single mum life.

I just searched for a thread as I was so baffled on her size. I reckon she’s a 14

Helen’s latest insta post, someone has been reading here it seems, no way is she still an 18 and definitely not a 20. It all seems so disingenuous unless she is 4ft tall.

Reactions: 4
Helen’s latest insta post, someone has been reading here it seems, no way is she still an 18 and definitely not a 20. It all seems so disingenuous unless she is 4ft tall.
yes it does seem like that doesn’t it.
when I read “yes I’m a little smaller”, I thought oh good, she’s admitting it but then shealmost contradicts that by saying sometimes I wear a 20.

Her photos on the Scummy Insta page look absolutely nothing like her other profile picture so I imagine there is some heavy filtering of face and body. Maybe that's why her online dating experiences seem so patchy as the reality vs. the filtered pic must lead to some interesting first meetings.