Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see all the Insta Mums were out last night at Helen's book launch. All flogging us a load of crap we don't need.

Reactions: 3
Like a book about being happy after divorce by a woman who is neither happy or divorced?
This is what I don't get about it. To me, she seems like someone still very much in the midst of it all and not entirely in a happy place yet. I do still like their stories, especially when Ellie's dad pops up, but I've unfollowed Helen's account because everything she posts just seems a bit disingenuous

Reactions: 5
She was interviewed by Anita Rani on Woman’s Hour yesterday, Friday. More tales of being happy and having lots of sex. Apparently the ex has a flat nearby.

Appearing at Bestival to sign her book. 😬

Last edited:
Helen is like a stray dog at the moment isn’t she, roaming about looking for a new owner🤣

• Haha
Helen is like a stray dog at the moment isn’t she, roaming about looking for a new owner🤣
She Instagrams every waking moment of her life so if she was really having loads of sex then she’d make some reference to that online. However she only ever mentions it in interviews so it’s clearly all a figment of her rather active imagination. I do feel sorry for her kids having to listen to her very public verbal diarrhoea about wanking and all the fellas she brings home.

She Instagrams every waking moment of her life so if she was really having loads of sex then she’d make some reference to that online. However she only ever mentions it in interviews so it’s clearly all a figment of her rather active imagination. I do feel sorry for her kids having to listen to her very public verbal diarrhoea about wanking and all the fellas she brings home.
See this confuses me with her. Doesn’t post her kids but will post absolutely mortifying sexual information about herself. I’m not sure she’s really protecting them social media !!

See this confuses me with her. Doesn’t post her kids but will post absolutely mortifying sexual information about herself. I’m not sure she’s really protecting them social media !!
This! I don't get it. Absolutely, don't put your kids on social media if you want to keep them private. But when her daughter was in hospital a while back, she was detailing that quite a bit, and that's contradicting the whole privacy thing, surely. I dunno, just something about that didn't sit right with me

Reactions: 4
She overshares so much information in a bid to stay relevant. She always trash talked her ex in her comedy routine and on Insta but Ellie doesn't do the same with her husband. It's not hard to see why it went tits up because who would tolerate that level of public derision?

This! I don't get it. Absolutely, don't put your kids on social media if you want to keep them private. But when her daughter was in hospital a while back, she was detailing that quite a bit, and that's contradicting the whole privacy thing, surely. I dunno, just something about that didn't sit right with me
She did post a photo where her daughter was in the background in big knickers. V inappropriate.

Reactions: 1
Absolutely agree with protecting your children on social media when you have so many followers etc but it goes beyond just not sharing their photo! I think Ellie has the right balance and I find her rants about her hubby funny and relatable.

I like Helen but I really don’t believe that in less than 18 months she has recovered from splitting up with her husband of 22 years and with whom she has two children. I really don’t buy it.

Endless selfies of her IG account - what is she trying to prove to herself?

I heard the clip on woman’s hour where she described her relationship as ‘fairy tale’. It’s really not how she describes it in the book and it’s not how she describes it in the Emily Murray podcast. In the book she pretty much describes how she followed him around for many years till he proposed.. sounds like he was never really ‘in’ the relationship.
Poor Helen 😢

I like Helen but I really don’t believe that in less than 18 months she has recovered from splitting up with her husband of 22 years and with whom she has two children. I really don’t buy it.

Endless selfies of her IG account - what is she trying to prove to herself?

I heard the clip on woman’s hour where she described her relationship as ‘fairy tale’. It’s really not how she describes it in the book and it’s not how she describes it in the Emily Murray podcast. In the book she pretty much describes how she followed him around for many years till he proposed.. sounds like he was never really ‘in’ the relationship.
Poor Helen 😢
Is he from Australia too? i wonder why she would vary the descriptions of her marriage. Feel very sorry for her children with her rabbiting on in interviews about her supposed current sex life.

Reactions: 2
She does post a rather excessive number of selfies but I've always presumed that's to show her husband what he's missing out on.
That, plus all the sex chat.

The way she goes on about how amaaaaaazing it is to be single and the endless alleged sexcapades, I'm inclined to think that she's trying to convince herself that she's okay or she's trying to prove to her ex that she's better off without him. Which is all absolutely understandable and how most people would feel after their marriage comes to an end. But it's very frustrating and damaging to her followers how she seems to be so disingenuous about her break up (and dress size...).

• Heart
But she's always talking about wanking and not having any sex because of lockdown so I'm not really sure how much sex she's having. Plus she's already said she's an expert on what to do when your partner has someone new so that shows he's moved on.

Reactions: 1