Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
London marathon predictions for Helen today -

- Regular story updates whilst running
- *puffs breathlessly
- "joy joy joy!"
- "London, London, oh it's glorious!"
- "Utterly glorious!"
- "Shout out to my kids I love you!"
- "My darling man, mi amour mi amour!"
- *Blows kisses into camera*
- Lip smacking and "um" between every bleeping word
- pose with medal and her sweaty wrinkly face at the end.

😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s being sponsored by Abbott for this one. Noticed she’s got one of their blood glucose readers on her arm. Incoming ad about how she’s learnt so much about her diet and blood sugar levels blah blah blah running dork etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

- *puffs breathlessly
- "joy joy joy!"
- "Utterly glorious!"

😴😴
“I’m running for all the um… single mothers out there… even though I don’t um really do any single parenting coz it’s my time to shiiiiiiine now. So happy! Gorgeous new man is here in his matching specs to throw carbs at me!”

• Haha
Reactions: 6

- *puffs breathlessly
- "joy joy joy!"
- "Utterly glorious!"

😴😴
You were pretty much spot on!

Is she really feeding this to teenagers? Looks like a meal for a fussy toddler. Or can she really just not be arsed with cooking them a proper meal? I was a fussy eater as a kid but by my teen years had graduated to more adventurous food than this by far!

She's trying to seem relatable and she's past the stage of having a content baby so she has to make out that her teens are little toddlers 🙄

I was also a fussy eater but by her kids ages I was eating curries, chilli, amongst other meals I never touched as a young child

She's a bleeping idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's trying to seem relatable and she's past the stage of having a content baby so she has to make out that her teens are little toddlers 🙄

I was also a fussy eater but by her kids ages I was eating curries, chilli, amongst other meals I never touched as a young child

She's a bleeping idiot
Yeah that makes sense it’s for content. I guess the clock is ticking on her time as a mummy influencer. Can you still keep that shtick up when the kids are both adults? Will she pretend they still eat like this in their twenties?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah that makes sense it’s for content. I guess the clock is ticking on her time as a mummy influencer. Can you still keep that shtick up when the kids are both adults? Will she pretend they still eat like this in their twenties?
If Helen has her way, one of them will have made her a scummy granny by then (probably the daughter, he favourite) so she can recycle the tit out of the baby content that way!

• Haha
IMG_9566.jpeg

Looks like Helen's got some kind of glucose monitor on her arm. Is she diabetic? Not as far as we are aware. Has she bought into the scaremongering, dangerous pseudoscience that glucose monitoring is a good thing to do for non-diabetic people? Absolutely. What a fool.

View attachment 2904352
Looks like Helen's got some kind of glucose monitor on her arm. Is she diabetic? Not as far as we are aware. Has she bought into the scaremongering, dangerous pseudoscience that glucose monitoring is a good thing to do for non-diabetic people? Absolutely. What a fool.
She’ll have been gifted it from Zoe or one of those companies that all the Instatwats are pushing lately.

How is she still on the lowest side of the box for her jumps? Did she caption it “I can do hard things”??!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2904352
She got her London Marathon place via Abbott and she did a talk at the expo sponsored by them so she’s obviously bought into the hype.

Helen really doesn’t tag very well.
Very few influencers do but even if they get reported, they just get a slap on the wrists. You just know she’s not declaring any of the gifted clothes, hotel stays, PT sessions, nutritionists, marathon entries, blood glucose monitors etc on her tax return either!