Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love these, and seen them live before, but started to get quite frustrated now. I don't understand how they are on a girls weekend away 3 of them from separate homes and clearly not social distancing in any photos or videos. Fair enough if Helen is in a bubble with Ellie maybe they can do it but this other woman is staying with them too and very close in the fire station pic. Surely by rules they could be indoors together but should stick to SD? They keep saying the other woman is a nurse every other sentence like maybe that means she is exempt from rules?! Just seems irresponsible to me.

Also Helen posted a pic this morning which lots of people pointed out had her daughter in only knickers in the background and she didn't take it down! I don't even think she usually shows her daughter's face online, presumable to protect privacy, yet her friends at school could see her caught unawares in her big pants - how mortifying for the girl!

I used to love these, and seen them live before, but started to get quite frustrated now. I don't understand how they are on a girls weekend away 3 of them from separate homes and clearly not social distancing in any photos or videos. Fair enough if Helen is in a bubble with Ellie maybe they can do it but this other woman is staying with them too and very close in the fire station pic. Surely by rules they could be indoors together but should stick to SD? They keep saying the other woman is a nurse every other sentence like maybe that means she is exempt from rules?! Just seems irresponsible to me.

Also Helen posted a pic this morning which lots of people pointed out had her daughter in only knickers in the background and she didn't take it down! I don't even think she usually shows her daughter's face online, presumable to protect privacy, yet her friends at school could see her caught unawares in her big pants - how mortifying for the girl!
I didn’t notice that but just checked, that’s awful.

I thought I couldn't be the only one but none of the comments were re social distancing so either they were deleting those comments or no one is bothered anymore. I do feel hopeless and a bit of a mug following the rules myself when all these people with big followings flout them openly.

I thought the pic was a bit shocking considering both of them avoid any pics with their kids on view. They can be a bit annoying at times with their scummy act and their carry on but I listened to the episode of their pod cast where they discuss Helen’s separation and I had a little cry. It’s rare to actually see real friends in social media world who care about each other.

Reactions: 1
I thought the pic was a bit shocking considering both of them avoid any pics with their kids on view. They can be a bit annoying at times with their scummy act and their carry on but I listened to the episode of their pod cast where they discuss Helen’s separation and I had a little cry. It’s rare to actually see real friends in social media world who care about each other.
Which one was this? I’ll have a listen

I agree, I thought the podcast was really touching and their friendship behind all the act was evident.
I always really respected that they kept their kids out of their social media and didn't use them for ads etc. I can see that the pic of her in her underwear could have been an accident but if you were concerned about their privacy surely you would have taken it down as soon as someone pointed it out 😯

Helen's house is GRIM!!

Why did she break up with her husband, does anyone know?
Well she said in a podcast that it blindsided her so must have been his idea. She seems like a lovely person but it must have been a nightmare to live with someone who generates so much mess the whole time.

*Clearly I do understand there is more to a marriage than cleanliness*

Have you seen the latest story about Helen's eye? Sounds really worrying. I hope she will be ok.

I’m glad I found a thread on these two!

I think they are struggling for content at the moment to be honest. I always listen to the podcast but the last few have been abit meh. I have seen them live and they are hilarious but for them I hope they can get back to it soon!

I’m so glad there is a thread. Albeit an old ish one. I’ve just listened to a bit of helens podcast with clemmie Telford. Just dire.

What pissed me off though was the comment “it’s in the book, darling” when someone asked her advice.

Helen especially is so unfunny it hurts.

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad there is a thread. Albeit an old ish one. I’ve just listened to a bit of helens podcast with clemmie Telford. Just dire.

What pissed me off though was the comment “it’s in the book, darling” when someone asked her advice.

Helen especially is so unfunny it hurts.
Wonder what happened with Helen and her husband? She banged on in the podcast about finding out something that made her realise he's not the person she thought he was. 😳 Previously she's just said that he told her he didn't love her anymore.

Wonder what happened with Helen and her husband? She banged on in the podcast about finding out something that made her realise he's not the person she thought he was. 😳 Previously she's just said that he told her he didn't love her anymore.
I took it to mean she found out he was having or had an affair. Which yes, is tit. So did my ex h. But I didn’t go on a podcast and write a book.