Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounded like she found out he’d been having an affair. She says “I got some information” which is sufficiently vague but probably means she found a receipt or somebody saw them and told her. Interesting she also said it ended her marriage immediately, no explaination or apology, therapy etc gotta give her credit for that if it’s true

Reactions: 4
Sounded like she found out he’d been having an affair. She says “I got some information” which is sufficiently vague but probably means she found a receipt or somebody saw them and told her. Interesting she also said it ended her marriage immediately, no explaination or apology, therapy etc gotta give her credit for that if it’s true
I'm pretty impressed that she's not going into the details or flinging mud (when it seems that she has every right to) - admire that she's keeping things vague for the sake of her kids.

However, I could do without all the the Instagram spam of her #gifted dildos and vibrators. 😭

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty impressed that she's not going into the details or flinging mud (when it seems that she has every right to) - admire that she's keeping things vague for the sake of her kids.

However, I could do without all the the Instagram spam of her #gifted dildos and vibrators. 😭
I very much feel that it’s like one of those Facebook posts where she is giving half a cup of tea so of course everyone is now intrigued! I mean did she find out he had killed someone, been having an affair, had a whole other family, he’s gay, he hates fat burds? Tell us- it makes me more inclined to just dislike her more than I do!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I very much feel that it’s like one of those Facebook posts where she is giving half a cup of tea so of course everyone is now intrigued! I mean did she find out he had killed someone, been having an affair, had a whole other family, he’s gay, he hates fat burds? Tell us- it makes me more inclined to just dislike her more than I do!
It’s so you “buy the book, hun”

Every time one of these pointless characters has a book coming out you can smell their fear and desperation that it won’t sell.

Reactions: 6
She said on Clemmie Telford’s podcast he’d been having an affair for 4 years, and she found out by finding a love letter in his pocket,

• Sad
  • Wow
She said on Clemmie Telford’s podcast he’d been having an affair for 4 years, and she found out by finding a love letter in his pocket,
I haven’t listened but that sounds like the actions of a man ready to be found out. Why else leave such incriminating evidence. Must have been horrible to find, even if your relationship was in a stalemate (no idea if theirs was as I haven’t followed them or Clemmie for ages but still get notifications) it’s still horrible to find out something like that. Even worse with kids as you have the future of step parents and unsettled family life. I say this from the position of being a step parent (met partner years after his spilt though) and being a parent.

Reactions: 1
Oof, how awful! I was thinking more along the lines of a one night stand, but a 4 year affair is so rough. Makes sense now as to why she said she found out he wasn't who she thought he was.

• Sad
As awful as infidelity is, and I have been cheated on myself, I think she's done a good job of making the most out of the whole tale. All we hear is her side of the story and to be fair, how much has she milked the "single parent" hashtag? She really isn't raising the children alone if she's getting nights off to go party and see the 2,000 men she claimed she had been matched to on tinder! All I see is a lot of dramatic licenses and attention seeking. But hey, that's just me!

I agree. Also how insulting is that to actual single parents? I’m assuming she coparents? I think her whole “I’m a single parent happy in my messy house and size 18 and having sex” persona is actually a cry for help.

Yes I agree. She’s co parenting. She has more free time than I do with my child at home and a husband who works long hours!

More free time to take more selfies and do live videos! In the meantime, the children live on pizza, chicken nuggets and fish fingers. Oh, and sugar! This is not an act, this is her life. Maybe it was a bit of both to start with but it seems as being a scum mother is a legitimate lifestyle now, and a profitable one too! The house is a tip, she seems to be always drinking, broadcasting about fingering herself in the loo at someone's workplace (I listened to the last podcast...), and when she cooks a healthy meal, she boasts online that this is just for her... the children are having pizza and cake instead and she is absolutely fine with it!

She wasn't on my radar till I heard a podcast she did with Cherry Healey about all her lockdown shagging which was many levels of WTF. I'm surprised she doesn't have her own thread on here. She's an absolute fantasist and a total narcissist. She'd be a total horror to live with.

Reactions: 3
She seems a really nice woman and their friendship is great. I also like the way she's all about not giving a tit and just enjoying life but, on the other hand, the night time photos when she's on her own are super cringe and her house is just horrific.

The “defrosting” the freezer by pouring a kettle of boiling of water into a few months back did it for me.
Get a cleaner if you can afford it. That’s just pure filth.

• Sick
With all the dildo #ads and giving sausages blowjobs for cash you'd think she could afford a cleaner. She certainly buys enough crap - a new outfit a day!

With all the dildo #ads and giving sausages blowjobs for cash you'd think she could afford a cleaner. She certainly buys enough crap - a new outfit a day!
That sounds ridiculous, I want to watch it! can you post the link, it is allowed? :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 1