Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all the dildo #ads and giving sausages blowjobs for cash you'd think she could afford a cleaner. She certainly buys enough crap - a new outfit a day!
She bought a £166 Norma Kamali dress for drinks with a friend in Shoreditch the other night; tonight she's got a Vivienne Westwood dress on. 😳

Reactions: 2
Christ, a Westwood dress. I’m the worst person to ask about fashion, most of my clothes are grabbed in Tesco 😆 but that dress could pass for Primark.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The dress didn’t suit her at all. She does wear really nice casual stuff and earrings.

She’s also deffo not a size 18 anymore.

Ugh! Just seen it, she could have done the ad without the pretend blowjob. Is she trying to be funny? is really not. Such bad taste, she's just vulgar! And what is the message there? "I'm newly single and I love giving blowjobs"???!!! Disgrace.

Also, what's with the tit's out in every other pic? doesn't she have an account herself for that? Did you all know she also has a page for the back of her head? what a lunatic, why even entertain that? Again, trying to be funny but failing? ABSOLUTELY!

Check it out: https://instagram.com/helenfrombehind?utm_medium=copy_link

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ugh! Just seen it, she could have done the ad without the pretend blowjob. Is she trying to be funny? is really not. Such bad taste, she's just vulgar! And what is the message there? "I'm newly single and I love giving blowjobs"???!!! Disgrace.

Also, what's with the tit's out in every other pic? doesn't she have an account herself for that? Did you all know she also has a page for the back of her head? what a lunatic, why even entertain that? Again, trying to be funny but failing? ABSOLUTELY!

Check it out: https://instagram.com/helenfrombehind?utm_medium=copy_link
I always find it a bit cringe when people think they are funny and quirky and they’re just awkward and weird! That Instagram page just says to me, not only do I never clean my house but I take zero appreciation in my appearance. It’s as bad As stephdontbuyherflowers thinking it’s relate able that her kids get nits every week when really it just makes me think 🤢 please stop sharing this?

Pre-COVID mummy problems (gin o’clock, which scamp and dude muslin squares to buy, strong girls club pin etc etc) were well defined within the squares.
But when homeschooling came along and panny d it’s not that simple anymore. Parents are drowning the past year and it continues.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought the swipe at Motherland the other week was quite telling. They had pitched an idea for a show to TV execs and got turned down yet seemed to be bitter about Motherland's success.

• Wow
Pre-COVID mummy problems (gin o’clock, which scamp and dude muslin squares to buy, strong girls club pin etc etc) were well defined within the squares.
But when homeschooling came along and panny d it’s not that simple anymore. Parents are drowning the past year and it continues.
Absolutely agree. They aren’t relatable to every day parents who are working from home, trying to care for their kids while working and trying to juggle it all.
Then you have Ellie and Helen who aren’t working and nothing else to fill their day but moaning about how hard it is for them trying to care for the kids. And then Helen and her every second weekend off away from her kids and random other nights ….. yup! Can totally see how their life is so hard right now…..!

Reactions: 8
Absolutely agree. They aren’t relatable to every day parents who are working from home, trying to care for their kids while working and trying to juggle it all.
Then you have Ellie and Helen who aren’t working and nothing else to fill their day but moaning about how hard it is for them trying to care for the kids. And then Helen and her every second weekend off away from her kids and random other nights ….. yup! Can totally see how their life is so hard right now…..!
The divorce and single mum narrative is the only thing keeping her vaguely relevant for the time being. And she's clearly a co-parent with plenty of spare time on her hands so it's not even accurate.

Still baffled that anyone buys tickets to their incredibly unfunny shows.

The divorce and single mum narrative is the only thing keeping her vaguely relevant for the time being. And she's clearly a co-parent with plenty of spare time on her hands so it's not even accurate.

Still baffled that anyone buys tickets to their incredibly unfunny shows.
I think it's quite alienating - she has large amounts of free time followed by time alone with her kids who seems to be older so it's quite a nice and balanced existence really. The times she is with the kids seem to be dominated by huge piles of washing and clutter the whole time.

Reactions: 5
She mentioned in a story that her husband has a new partner. You can't help but feel the poor sod deserves some happiness after all the terrible things she's said about him in her comedy act, hope he's having lots of sex with his new partner!

Reactions: 1
Lots of people in the comments for helenwearsasize18 telling her she's looking a lot smaller than a size 18. She seems to either ignore them completely or reply and insist that she's still a 18.

I agree - it’s misleading as the profile was created to show nice clothes in a size 18. If it’s now about her weight loss journey then she should be clear about this instead of selling the “I’m happy in my size 18” thing. She’s not clearly

• Heart
I find their #content really boring nowadays.
Yeah, I do too actually. Their kids are clearly older now so not sure how long they can peddle the 'can't go to the loo alone' stuff for. I do like them though. They seem proper 'women's women' if you know what I mean....

Reactions: 1