Sculpted by Aimee Connolly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting to think none of her make up sticks
It does for me but maybe it depends on your skin type.
My friend recommended it to me and I was a bit sceptical. Having said that I only use Hydra Tint mixed with a little bit of Tint and Glow and it gives me perfect coverage that lasts.
Wouldn’t be bothered with any of the other products though.

The cloud cream is gorgeous, i love it and the serum but my daughter has robbed most of it off mé as she loves too. Going to use up skingredients stuff first before i buy again.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There is a whole thread devoted to Irish people chatting about beauty products. Jus said I would post it here

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The absolute lols at her flying and gushing over Aer Lingus...on her way to a Ryanair event. Bet they're delighted 😸

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aimee take a day off - she looks exhausted.

She walked past somebody doing their make up in the car this morning and they were using a Sculpted HydraLip and Bare Basics .. that’s just weird, she must have been peering in the window to pick up that level of detail 😂

Aimee take a day off - she looks exhausted.

She walked past somebody doing their make up in the car this morning and they were using a Sculpted HydraLip and Bare Basics .. that’s just weird, she must have been peering in the window to pick up that level of detail 😂
Haha! I doubt she was gawking in the window at them! :LOL: She's looking at her products night and day, I'd say she can spot them a mile off!

Elf halo glow I think it’s called is beautiful on the skin. A dupe for CT for those no make up days 🥰

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find her face tan not great? Put it on & the following night it comes straight off. My trusty wonder water seems to be out of stock for re-branding. So thought I'd try this!

I do like alot of her makeup I buy second skin foundation everytime I run out..suits me...and tge price is okish ...
She is after bringing out a cleansers 3 should I say even though she is best buds with skin ingredients...aimee is trying to take over both sides make up and skincare...she even brought out a body moisturiser...

Reactions: 1