Sculpted by Aimee Connolly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has such a terrible dress sense.. it wouldn’t bother me only she actually posts outfits looking for gratification. The bikini with the cardigan 🤢 She is so beautiful and clearly works very hard for the body she should absolutely get a stylist.
Can someone actually comment this on one of her posts about the stylist? She goes around like she's proud of her outfit choices. So cringe.

Reactions: 5
What is with her weird loyalty to Tara Make up? She’s gaining nothing from the friendship but helping Tara try to revive her flagging career

Reactions: 6
What is with her weird loyalty to Tara Make up? She’s gaining nothing from the friendship but helping Tara try to revive her flagging career
Maybe they're actual friends??? Like I don't see why she has to "gain" anything from it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair I think they are really good friends and she is being a good friend to Tara and supporting her professionally as best she can. I do like to see it, women are so often pitted against each other and it’s good to see women supporting women. I think Aimee is good for that.

Reactions: 13
Aimee has such a good figure, beautiful hair & stunning features but jaysus Christ what is with the clothes! Like nothing goes together, fits right, wrong shoes /accessories!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I e just watched about 3 seconds of that TikTok! How is that girl so popular, she’s such a head wreck!!!!
Great for Aimee etc but Jesus that one is a melt!! The mind boggles!!

Reactions: 6
Anyone know what eye shadow Mikayla used in her video of sculpted review
It was the Eyeshadow Quad Palette in Bronze Story - I have it and it's really good! Only €22 in Kildare Village too!
---
I e just watched about 3 seconds of that TikTok! How is that girl so popular, she’s such a head wreck!!!!
Great for Aimee etc but Jesus that one is a melt!! The mind boggles!!
The accent is too much isn't it? And I love a Bostonian accent usually.... but she has some level of influence so I can only imagine the Sculpted sales are gonna sky rocket now. POCO Beauty who!?

There's one girl keeps sharing Poco stuff I reckon she's getting loads of new followers because of it and therefore constantly saying it's amazing

Thanks Jenna will order it

It’s sold out! Must be from Mikayla

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I thought the make up look on Hilary was pretty boring, didn’t accentuate any of her features, I feel like Aimee just does the one look

Reactions: 3
Eeeek didn’t realise she had so much filler ..,she just popped up on my fyp on TT and the cheeks are fairly Alvin and the Chipmunks

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Surprised she hasn’t brought out a full fake tan range already. Coming soon I reckon.
Probably wanted to let other brands have their moments first or wait till hype dying down? Like Vogue Williams tan range?

Liquid lights price point is a bit mad, like I know she's an independent brand but it's very similar to CT and she's probably delighted to be compared, but the price point does not make sense. I won't be paying that for liquid bronzers. Not a hope.