Sculpted by Aimee Connolly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im going to bpught tomorrow to pick up one for myself and one for my other!!

Tattlers are the real influencers šŸ˜‰
Itā€™s easy to get sucked into the insta make up artists at big prices when they are no better quality than some of the ā€œcheaperā€ brands in boots or even Penneys! Iā€™ve a Lā€™OrĆ©al mascara, a primark primer and that 17 eyebrow pencil - total is less than 20euro for the 3 and I swear by them!

Reactions: 3
Mystery box was shite. Bronzer was medium shade (so dark) I have tanned skin and still use the light, they showed a clue that Hydraglo would be included. It was not! They gave the cream luxe highlighter in pearl it's the worst shade! 3 faces masks which I would use, protect primer again I would use and then line and shine in buff, it's a weird purple shade I can't imagine most people would suit it! I emailed to see if I can return the entire box, not worth it if I'm only going to use two products!

Hydratint is fab, love it for 'no makeup days' it just looked like your own skin but better!

I love most of her products to be fair, the brow pencil and new eyeliner are shite though!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just got an email to say boxes can't be returned šŸ¤¬ I'm like a bull!!! ā‚¬59 for a load of crap I won't use! Never again!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Those boxes are usually trying to get rid of stuff that doesn't sell like the weird lipstick colours

Reactions: 13
I immediately thought of this ā˜šŸ»ā€¦..but no, she has it covered in T&Csā€¦.no refunds or exchanges due to it being heavily discounted!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I used a tester in Dunne's for the eyebrow pencil and I immediately new it was shite.
Do the hydratints come in different shades? Anyone recommend a light everyday shade in the range?
I got the beauty base a year ago in a Christmas box, it was greasy as duck and my foundation which is narrs would not set on my face.

Reactions: 1
I love HydraTint too. Used it all last "summer" and will this year again.

I'd be raging with ye contents of that box!
Would it be enough coverage for a day at the office?
---
I used a tester in Dunne's for the eyebrow pencil and I immediately new it was shite.
Do the hydratints come in different shades? Anyone recommend a light everyday shade in the range?
I got the beauty base a year ago in a Christmas box, it was greasy as duck and my foundation which is narrs would not set on my face.
I use this under second skin and it slides off my face!! Maybe thatā€™s the culprit or is second skin shite?

I really like hydratint too, although at the end of the bottle and really tempted to try either the L'OrƩal or Maybelline skin tints, have heard really good reports and cheaper than sculpted. Has anyone tried them?
The maybelline and Lā€™OrĆ©al skin tints are so fab! I prefer them over the hydratint if Iā€™m honest they seem to have a little bit more coverage and lasts a full 12 hour shift in workšŸ˜Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m glad to hear others had a similar experience of beauty base and it wasnā€™t just me! It even made Nars Soft Matte look terrible.

I like Hydrateint for summer but I donā€™t think it would manage a day in the office! I didnā€™t think much of Second Skin at all though. While I donā€™t like saying it I find SoSueMe CC Me In foundation really good!

Reactions: 4
Would it be enough coverage for a day at the office?
---

I use this under second skin and it slides off my face!! Maybe thatā€™s the culprit or is second skin shite?
I really wanted to like the second skin foundation but it never dried down for me, even with powder. It felt sticky on the skin and it had this strange floral orange smell which you would smell all day on your skin. I didn't like it at all. Also her double ended foundations brush seemed to absorb all the foundations and never applied it properly. Worst brush I've ever used.

I've heard a good few MUAs use the Maybelline and L'Oreal skin tints, and they look fabulous on the skin!

Reactions: 2
Tried the hydratint again last two days. Mixed 2 and 3 together to get better shade for me and it is a dream to put on but was gone after a few hrs even with powder and a setting spray.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Tried the hydratint again last two days. Mixed 2 and 3 together to get better shade for me and it is a dream to put on but was gone after a few hrs even with powder and a setting spray.
Starting to think none of her make up sticks