Sculpted by Aimee Connolly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bigged it up too much…bit underwhelming. When I searched the website, it said €36. Extremely pricey for that when you have the likes of Cerave now.

I tried to Google again to make sure I was right about the price and it’s completely gone from any Google search now! Odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She bigged it up too much…bit underwhelming. When I searched the website, it said €36. Extremely pricey for that when you have the likes of Cerave now.

I tried to Google again to make sure I was right about the price and it’s completely gone from any Google search now! Odd.
That would be very dear of that's the price for it. I see her big bottle of micellar water is 30euro. Not worth it at all, I had the mini version and it barely took off anything and it stung my eyes.
I'm interested in trying the new cleanser but it better not be 36euros?

Reactions: 1
36 euro is crazy. Even lá Roche posay and those type of brands aren’t that expensive and they are made in the EU with years of lab research behind them. Not like some samples she tried from Korea. Muck!

Reactions: 9
That's a lot of money for a cleanser.
I spent that type of money on a cleanser myself recently. But it is one from a reputable brand, one I have bought twice in travel size and used up.
Not from a brand that is still quite new in terms of skincare.

Reactions: 2
This is where I don't buy the brand, as for me its no credibility when it comes to skincare. Makeup, lipsticks, eyebrows, blush, eyeshade - all im all for. It's her lane. But skincare I want a brand that has experience and a reputation!

Reactions: 5
Like bits of her makeup but no way would I pay a cleanser from a low mid level makeup brand. I dont think this will be a success. I'd rather buy skingredients or from an established brand with expertise in skin care.

Side note, I got the micellar water in one of those Xmas gift sets as a pressie. Absolute shite and as someone else said really stung my eyes too. I'm not sensitive to any others and big into my skincare...really wouldn't recommend it.

Reactions: 4
I use an estee lauder cleanser and its around £32, a reputable brand known well for their skincare. I don't see how aimees is so revolutionary, treating the skin should be separate form cleansing imo

Reactions: 2
She has no business getting into skincare, she always looks dirty and has break outs. It wouldn’t inspire you to buy anything. She should stick to the make up

Reactions: 15
She has no business getting into skincare, she always looks dirty and has break outs. It wouldn’t inspire you to buy anything. She should stick to the make up
Plus she has just been on roaccutane so any improvements won't be down to the cleanser.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Also how annoying would it be receiving that PR drop. Talk about mess and the product all covered in gunk then! I’d just rip it open

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Any skincare release of hers now reminds me of Charlotte Tilbury. Cloud cream = magic cream.
Also I don’t know how she could reckon it’s never been done before in terms of the cleanser? A cleanser has never been done before? What have I washed my face with for the past two decades 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so it seems from what i have read, that there are two separate pumps on this one bottle, one for the cleanser which you use twice daily and one for the exfoliator which you use twice a week. so you will run out of the cleanser well before the exfoliator and have it sitting ages with another new cleanser and exfoliator cluttering the place lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s just so unnecessary in a world that’s saturated with skincare and there are enough expert-led and well researched products out there already without Aimee running out of Perpetua gym with a smug grin telling us about something the ‘world has never seen’ .

The way it was hyped I thought she was after inventing a new skin type or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
so it seems from what i have read, that there are two separate pumps on this one bottle, one for the cleanser which you use twice daily and one for the exfoliator which you use twice a week. so you will run out of the cleanser well before the exfoliator and have it sitting ages with another new cleanser and exfoliator cluttering the place lol
Thanks for explaining, for life of me couldn't figure out the 2 pump!

I'm sure this cleanser has refillable packaging but it seems very gimmicky, like some cliche gimmick from South Korean brand that she's just gone and rebranded as her own.

I'm sure she certainly could be. But what makes you think she might be? I see nowt to indicate that.
I’d be really surprised tbh but I also hate speculating as a woman because it’s obviously a sensitive topic for so many of us. I think Aimee is definitely building her empire ahead of anything else, but I could be completely mistaken!!

Yeah glad alot seemed miffed at the cleanser costing 36 euro...what the heck....I think her stuff is way over priced now and any of the new products she brings out are pricey...like she is expensive enough....use to think she was affordable....the cerva cleanser which comes in hydrating, a foam one for oily, and a clarifying one is 13 to 15 euro in.a.chemist and is a good size lasts ages and can be got in 400ml for few euro more...I thought 36 for a new to the market brand is daylight robbery.....sculpted use to do alot of deals, 20% off, buy one one half price tgem.days are well and truly in the past...
Even the moisturiser was 26 and reviews on the packaging aren't great...26 is alot for a.product when chemist have really good.products for.less..and the ingredients are far superior.....

The CeraVe hydrating cleanser is literally the best face wash I’ve ever used. As a one time cleanser bleep, I have not touched any other since getting this. €36 is daylight robbery

Reactions: 13