Sculpted by Aimee Connolly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exercise content is not for me especially when all you see of it is the sweaty aftermath.

Reactions: 6
Funny how the Sculpted website won’t display basic descriptions like the quantity yet it’s overflowing with reviews nearly. I had to look on another website and it’s €36 for 200ml 💀💀💀

As I said before, Cerave for the win. 👑

Cerave is fantastic out of all the products my son tried for acne this worked the best by far.

Why is she so so so rough with her skin? She pulls away at it when putting on skincare and really digging into the skin with that vibrating cleanser. She's meant to be an expert and yet she does this? You can get away with that when you are a teenager but she's a woman in her thirties?
You would not be so rough like that even in a facial treatment from a beauty therapist!
And I'm all for massaging your own face for lymph drainage etc, but she just so rough with herself.

Reactions: 3
I really don’t get how she promotes other skincare brands when she does skincare now herself. She’s hungry to do sponsored posts

Reactions: 4
I really don’t get how she promotes other skincare brands when she does skincare now herself. She’s hungry to do sponsored posts
I don’t know why she still does the “influencing”. I know it’s good easy money but surely she doesn’t need it at this point and it just cheapens her branding?

Reactions: 2
36 euro is crazy. Even lá Roche posay and those type of brands aren’t that expensive and they are made in the EU with years of lab research behind them. Not like some samples she tried from Korea. Muck!
I was tempted by the cleanser I checked my bottle of la Roche possay gentle cleanser which is excellent but bigger and 14.95

• Wow
Can’t find the post on here but someone called it right ….
Can someone explain to me how she’s on the board for Ryanair but constantly flies with aerlingus and now will be retailing on aerlingus flights? Surely that’s a conflict of interest? flights?

Reactions: 3
Can’t find the post on here but someone called it right ….
Can someone explain to me how she’s on the board for Ryanair but constantly flies with aerlingus and now will be retailing on aerlingus flights? Surely that’s a conflict of interest? flights?
Where have you got the notion that she’s on the board of Ryanair???

The things people present as fact on Tattle are wild 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I listened to an interview about a year ago and she mentioned she was appointed on Ryanair’s board…?
I could be wrong but I’m 99% sure , I’ll try find the article
She deffo flies with aerlingus regularly nowadays but maybe flew with Ryanair previously. Her stint on the board could be over now hence why it’s not a conflict of interest. That’s my only reasoning for it.
---
This was the podcast I think…it was roughly a year or so ago now so can’t 100% remember

ETA: I’m totally open to correction btw lol I had this in my head because I was sure I listened to something about a year ago but maybe I’m mixing up and am way off. I just did think it was strange that she flies with aerlingus IF she actually is involved with Ryanair.

Attachments

Last edited:
I listened to an interview about a year ago and she mentioned she was appointed on Ryanair’s board…?
I could be wrong but I’m 99% sure , I’ll try find the article
She deffo flies with aerlingus regularly nowadays but maybe flew with Ryanair previously. Her stint on the board could be over now hence why it’s not a conflict of interest. That’s my only reasoning for it.
---
This was the podcast I think…it was roughly a year or so ago now so can’t 100% remember

ETA: I’m totally open to correction btw lol I had this in my head because I was sure I listened to something about a year ago but maybe I’m mixing up and am way off. I just did think it was strange that she flies with aerlingus IF she actually is involved with Ryanair.
That’s just a glitch in the information that Google pulled. The proper description belongs to an episode by Louise Phelan. Aimee has nothing to do with Ryanair or its board.

IMG_9470.jpeg
IMG_9471.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Would Aimee’s cream bronzer be a dupe for this? It’s a lot of money for a bronzer but it has such good reviews. I’m currently using Aimee’s.

Attachments

Reactions: 1