Sculpted by Aimee Connolly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea she seems so nice wheres d scandal hahah in fairness her products look nice havnt bought any as too expensive but tempted to get the primer

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yea she seems so nice wheres d scandal hahah in fairness her products look nice havnt bought any as too expensive but tempted to get the primer
I can’t stand the crew she hangs out with so hate lining her pockets but I have to admit both the primer and foundation are really good

Reactions: 5
Wonder why Pippa didnt use her or Sarah for her new campaign they're her normal go to muas

Reactions: 2
Never tried her products, any friends that have bought them have never bought them twice. Fair play to her with the business but she seems so boring and has no sense of style, wears terrible clothes! Those runners 🤮 those faded jeans??? Even her pjs are rank!

I can’t stand the crew she hangs out with so hate lining her pockets but I have to admit both the primer and foundation are really good
Yeah I only dip in now and again for a look, they are a boring bunch, so generic and basic. Aimee seems to think she’s pretty hilarious I’m not into it. I know her boyfriend through friends and he’s even more boring (but nice enough guy). He used to be an absolute dog riding all around him!

I find her products quite good. I wouldn't be into buying from so called influencers but I find her primer really good and the foundation. The foundation wouldn't be for everyone though as I would always use bare minerals so it was quite a simple crossover to use Aimees one

Reactions: 4
She did my friends wedding make up. Not a bit of crack out of her!

I bought her 1st pallet that was out. Was crap....could tell the powder was made from cheap shite

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t she on Exposé showing make up at one time could never get over the bad fake tan job on her hands & face

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind her and I have some of her products and like them, but does she have to come on every day to show us how red her face is after running and the same sideways smile to the camera. If I’ve seen it once I’ve seen it a thousand times.

• Haha
Has anyone tried her double ended make up brushes? I’m tempted to purchase as they looked good on bonnie Ryan’s story 😬

Yes use a lot of her products and find them excellent - have very sensitive skin ( in 40’s) and find her products don’t dry skin and brushes last - have mine over a year and still perfect !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes use a lot of her products and find them excellent - have very sensitive skin ( in 40’s) and find her products don’t dry skin and brushes last - have mine over a year and still perfect !
brilliant, going to order some brushes, thank you 🥰 going to see if she does a Black Friday sale!

She did my wedding make up a few years ago and she arrived with filthy dirty brushes looking like she was up all night partying

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I am reluctant to try her stuff as literally every other Irish blogger has been gifted them, it really bugs me for some reason.
Ystyle has zero interest in make up, she rarely features it except hers.eugh dunno what it is.
I see pippa is now launching cosmetics