Sculpted by Aimee Connolly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Katie Janehughes is all over Sculpted and visiting next week
Her tiktok about it was unbelievable. She spent the whole thing moaning about being sick! It felt like she was getting ready to call in sick for it and not bother going.

Reactions: 1
IMG_0084.png

This is the best eyebrow pencil I’ve ever used! I used to spend a fortune on benefit for brow products but I love this and price is class. Bought it randomly one day and have converted all my friends. Not sure how much Aimee’s is but for 4.49 you can’t go wrong on this one!
---
Does anyone know if there’s a thread on make up dupes? I love a good bargain and a dupe! Maybe I’ll create one if I can

• Heart
Reactions: 20
See loads raving about the hydratint and was looking to buy
Has anyone on here tried it? Just want to make sure it’s not just influencers hyping it up for nothing

Has anyone on here tried it? Just want to make sure it’s not just influencers hyping it up for nothing
I really like the hydra tint. Wasn’t mad on second skin and haaaaated sculpt and glow with a passion. Hydra Tint is like your skin but better.

Reactions: 6

i use shade 4 in hydratint and love it

Thanks, bought both in Dunnes and they'd no in between shades there but I wouldn't buy again anyway. (Sorry deleted the last messy post).

Reactions: 2
Love hydra tint I use shade 4 and it’s brilliant , I have oily skin and none of the other foundations suit my skin.

Used up the last of my HydraTint last week. I have been missing it. I’ve been wearing the Tint and Glow in the meantime trying to use it up but it’s too shiny for me.

View attachment 2789669
This is the best eyebrow pencil I’ve ever used! I used to spend a fortune on benefit for brow products but I love this and price is class. Bought it randomly one day and have converted all my friends. Not sure how much Aimee’s is but for 4.49 you can’t go wrong on this one!
---
Does anyone know if there’s a thread on make up dupes? I love a good bargain and a dupe! Maybe I’ll create one if I can
Not dupes but we love a good recommendation https://tattle.life/threads/actually-honest-skincare-and-makeup-reviews-3.38429/

Reactions: 4
Used up the last of my HydraTint last week. I have been missing it. I’ve been wearing the Tint and Glow in the meantime trying to use it up but it’s too shiny for me.
It’s so glowy - makes me look sweaty. Way too much. I’m trying to use up last of mine

I really like hydratint too, although at the end of the bottle and really tempted to try either the L'Oréal or Maybelline skin tints, have heard really good reports and cheaper than sculpted. Has anyone tried them?

Reactions: 5
Could be just my skin type or style of makeup I like, not a fan of hydra tint or tint and glow & much prefer satin silk or second skin. I find the others very watery?

I do like her brand and rate her products & think she's a good range to suit everyone!

Reactions: 3
It’s absolutely amazing- and I’m fussy about foundations… it’s so light on the skin you don’t feel like you’re wearing makeuo

View attachment 2789669
---
I hate the sculpted brow pencil. I’m defo going to try this one. Thanks

Reactions: 4
Im going to bpught tomorrow to pick up one for myself and one for my other!!

Tattlers are the real influencers 😉

• Haha