Sculpted by Aimee Connolly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The honeymoon looks shite to be fair for someone who works so hard. A bit of luxury wouldn't go astray. Exercise obsessed.

Reactions: 9
She seems to quite like exercise so why wouldn't she organise her holiday to do stuff she/they like doing. She seems to be someone who is always busy, always on the go - so she's probably using this free time to get out in the air and be active.

Reactions: 3
I think every photo she’s posted from this hugely uninspiring trip is her looking red, sweaty and burnt. It is the complete opposite to your typical honeymoon pics - I think I’m actually happy enough at work for the week 🤣

• Haha
Maybe her idea of a break is not getting dressed up & getting out in nature! I’d prefer her honeymoon to looking at SoBoring in the Maldives in a man made, no culture resort 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
South America is amazing, I’m assuming she’s heading for the Inca trail and Machu Picchu. I didn’t last 5 minutes on it but I imagine she’ll fly it. She didn’t show much of Rio, so much to see and do there. Maybe she did more and just didn’t show.

Reactions: 3
I'd rather see none of her honeymoon. I think it's pathetically sad to be on social medial so often on this trip. Heaven forbid they perhaps enjoy each others company. 🤣

Reactions: 10
I think every photo she’s posted from this hugely uninspiring trip is her looking red, sweaty and burnt. It is the complete opposite to your typical honeymoon pics - I think I’m actually happy enough at work for the week 🤣
this is mean!
The typical honeymoon pictures are Fake & Filtered!
She looks like she's enjoying it and she looks less red and sweaty than I would be in any holiday or honeymoon pictures!

Maybe your done up every minute of your holidays I don't know but Aimee looks how majority of us would !

this is mean!
The typical honeymoon pictures are Fake & Filtered!
She looks like she's enjoying it and she looks less red and sweaty than I would be in any holiday or honeymoon pictures!

Maybe your done up every minute of your holidays I don't know but Aimee looks how majority of us would !
I agree she looks sweaty and she is totally burnt! She is the worst advertisement for her brand. She might wanna invest in an SPF that actually works aka not her own cheap tit.

Reactions: 7
I agree she looks sweaty and she is totally burnt! She is the worst advertisement for her brand. She might wanna invest in an SPF that actually works aka not her own cheap tit.
Her tit burned the face off me in Spain last year ! Her honeymoon looks dull and lifeless . She is exercise obsessed ….

Reactions: 4
i’m sure they chose a honeymoon that interests them. some people lounge in the maldives others travel around europe, some opt for a sunny week in lanzarote. they are both very active people who seem to love being outdoors. makes sense their honeymoon reflects that.

Reactions: 16
i’m sure they chose a honeymoon that interests them. some people lounge in the maldives others travel around europe, some opt for a sunny week in lanzarote. they are both very active people who seem to love being outdoors. makes sense their honeymoon reflects that.
literally noone cares to see their honeymoon details. Especially her burnt sweaty face. Imagine been on a lovely honeymoon and all one can do is take out the phone to share it with strangers. Such weirdos. Some things should be private. I don't see them lasting at all.
---
Her tit burned the face off me in Spain last year ! Her honeymoon looks dull and lifeless . She is exercise obsessed ….
I think she is a right weirdo with the most boring life

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she’s showing/advertising her products can she write off the honeymoon as a business trip?

Reactions: 2
literally noone cares to see their honeymoon details. Especially her burnt sweaty face. Imagine been on a lovely honeymoon and all one can do is take out the phone to share it with strangers. Such weirdos. Some things should be private. I don't see them lasting at all.
---

I think she is a right weirdo with the most boring life
In fairness, I think the comment " I don't seem them lasting at all" is a bit much. They seem happy as Larry.

Reactions: 8
In fairness, I think the comment " I don't seem them lasting at all" is a bit much. They seem happy as Larry.
You mean "see them lasting"...
Well they are hardly going to be miserable on the gram!!!
It was mentioned before that he has a wandering eye. She is away a lot and again totally boring so wouldn't surprise me at all. Watch this space.

You mean "see them lasting"...
Well they are hardly going to be miserable on the gram!!!
It was mentioned before that he has a wandering eye. She is away a lot and again totally boring so wouldn't surprise me at all. Watch this space.
Yes I did mean "see them lasting"

how can a mystery box sell out when nobody knows what’s in it? Can hardly be makeup as you need to colour Match

• Haha
Mystery boxes are a great way for companies to throw in non popular products with maybe one good item

Reactions: 5
I'm conflicted about the Mystery Box as I've actually enjoyed some recent products of hers, so I'm a bit tempted.

I absolutely love the eyebrow pencil. I thought the lightest one would be too dark as I'm blonde but it's spot on.

And the Pearl primer is a new one I'm loving. It's not as shiny as you'd think, but I look a lot healthier.

And I have the Peony palette and it's awesome for weekends away.

But I don't want to spend 59 quid or whatever for bits I won't use.