Sculpted by Aimee Connolly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was an AD afterall. I used to be so annoyed they get all this stuff for free, but I'm even more annoyed now that they think they are untouchable and above ASAI rules!

Reactions: 3
Her nails are a disgrace...what nail tech let her out the door with them all different lengths etc. As for showing the bitten skin etc...no thanks. She's clueless in some ways and very raw yet so with it in other ways.

Reactions: 4
Oh maybe not so! I haven’t been following her that long so wouldn’t have really looked at old pics.

Reactions: 1
Defo botox! No harm in that really they all do it. Unless she alludes her skin is looking taut as a result of a product or something!

Reactions: 2
I like Aimee and admire her for what she has achieved but wtf is up with the honeymoon? She went all the way in the rainy season to hike . The sun hasn’t appeared in any pic. I don’t think she has made anyone jealous of her trip.

Reactions: 8
Only she could make Brazil (and Iceland previously) look boring. Still showing her roundy red sweaty head too. The sunburn is a great advertisement for someone who advertises spf in her products.

Reactions: 5