Scousebirdblogs #29 Jeff the meffs had a baby girl called Gaia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were the diaries full price at any point? £7 still seems expensive for a diary to me 🤣 also why must the talking with the mouthful continue, is it on purpose?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Were the diaries full price at any point? £7 still seems expensive for a diary to me 🤣 also why must the talking with the mouthful continue, is it on purpose?
She’s trolling us DAB’s trolls
---
A load of hairy fanny pens ending up in landfill
I’d love someone to suggest she uses one of them to replace the rrrrose gold pen she has lost/binned/had stolen/left in the shop of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A) This is possibly the worst card I’ve ever seen. The rhyme is tit, the layout is tit, the background is tit
B) Would you get an infill/soak off please!!! No girl from Liverpool would be caught dead flashing her 3 week nails for the world to see whilst trying to flog her shite 29p card warehouse tat for I’m guessing £3 plus postage
C) All of the above plus she’s a man head with Spock eyebrows, £60k worth of debt, a fella with a walnut whip hair do (not even Hair Burst gummies, shampoo and conditioner can sort that kid) and a baby girl called Gia

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Are they still together? Me and my ex take our kids to Carlisi now and again and he is lovely. He was telling us about his daughter last time by name too. I just can’t see them together.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
A) This is possibly the worst card I’ve ever seen. The rhyme is tit, the layout is tit, the background is tit
B) Would you get an infill/soak off please!!! No girl from Liverpool would be caught dead flashing her 3 week nails for the world to see whilst trying to flog her shite 29p card warehouse tat for I’m guessing £3 plus postage
C) All of the above plus she’s a man head with Spock eyebrows, £60k worth of debt, a fella with a walnut whip hair do (not even Hair Burst gummies, shampoo and conditioner can sort that kid) and a baby girl called Gia
If I'd have bought that card for my mum, I wouldn't blame her if she put me up for adoption

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_6029.png

Has anyone seen her in real life recently? These angles are screaming pregnancy to me. It’s been months since we had a full length photo too 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just can’t get over what she has done to her face. She was quite nice before she started bleeping with it because she was getting free cosmetic procedures/ treatments. She surely must be regretting it now.

Reactions: 7