Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bleeping bleep. I hope she has a 5 day labour. Then again her fanny is probably that cavernous the kid will swim out in 5 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s a bleeping bleep. I hope she has a 5 day labour. Then again her fanny is probably that cavernous the kid will swim out in 5 minutes
Poor kid will probably be clothed in a selection of hilarious babygrows and bibs emblazoned with vulgar quotes and Corbyn slogans

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Carlisi has posted his phone number in one of the selling sites who wants to ring him and ask him if he’s the daddy??

• Haha
She's really pushing the ADHD posts. yet ANOTHER one probably paying private to get a diagnoses because the company will give ANYONE a diagnosis if it means they get their £800 odd commission from it.
---
Carlisi has posted his phone number in one of the selling sites who wants to ring him and ask him if he’s the daddy??
anyone got a burner? PLEASE DO IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m off to ladies day for a day out with the girls from work. Should I create a circle of sheow with poor unsuspecting girls who have taken hours to make themselves look gorgeous? No because I’m not a vile bleep. I’d love her to be there. I’d do a super circle of sheow tattle style
---
She's really pushing the ADHD posts. yet ANOTHER one probably paying private to get a diagnoses because the company will give ANYONE a diagnosis if it means they get their £800 odd commission from it.
---

How much are pay phones these days? Wouldn’t waste more than a nicker on a call to him 🤣

• Haha
---

Adhd is really having a moment. Conditions can be trends like everything else. Funny how it's always people whose heads are rammed up their own arse who announce they've got it. They act like its a get out of cunthood free card.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Adhd is really having a moment. Conditions can be trends like everything else. Funny how it's always people whose heads are rammed up their own arse who announce they've got it. They act like its a get out of cunthood free card.
People like her are a bleeping insult to anyone who is struggling with ADHD. She’s an attention seeking twit and that is not ADHD. Everything she does is to boost her pathetic engagement now the hairy fanny pen shop has gone tits up.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve lost count of the amount of things she’s self diagnosed herself with over the years for clout….from the trauma, to the narcissistic abuse to post natal depression the ADHD the list goes on and on depending of course on what’s trendy at the time!

Reactions: 14
I’ve lost count of the amount of things she’s self diagnosed herself with over the years for clout….from the trauma, to the narcissistic abuse to post natal depression the ADHD the list goes on and on depending of course on what’s trendy at the time!
Long covid…..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Long covid…..
God yeah! I’d forgotten about Jeff being the first person ever to have Covid and the “everything smells of the Dock Road” era! Apart from the Spanish cleaning stuff which still smelled amazing when she was trying to flog it obvs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She always seems to be on her own doesn't she?

Another thought - the drive from Crosby to Allerton can take about an hour (despite it being only 9 miles) because of the congestion on The Strand - I do this journey often and its a nightmare. As he is opening in L18 he wont be spending that much time in Crosby (plus opening a restaurant is hard work and long hours). She wont be able to take up space in the new restaurant with a baby, nor should she be doing that amount of driving with a newborn.

Reactions: 6
I have adhd, sometimes it’s great other times it sends you into a dark hole. I’ve been diagnosed for years and seeing this “trend” really upsets me. So you have done an online assessment from a silly website.. great! She hasn’t been officially diagnosed!
I feel so fed up with her today jumping on the bandwagon when genuine people do suffer!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.