Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she voting herself for Tesco Mum of the year because she spending time with her daughter and buying a bear?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s definitely trolling us with the drinking on camera.The slurps give me the ick… STOP IT YOU HORROR

Reactions: 7
What does she have to sell now apart from biological processes millions of us have been thru like pregnancy? She isn't a doctor, a midwife, a health care pro, my friend, my ma or someone aspirational doing it all with panache. So why would we give a duck.

Reactions: 7
What does she have to sell now apart from biological processes millions of us have been thru like pregnancy? She isn't a doctor, a midwife, a health care pro, my friend, my ma or someone aspirational doing it all with panache. So why would we give a duck.
She’s also going to have the dilemma of does she backtrack on her “I keep me private life private” stance in order to become a mummy blogger if that’s all she’s got left to talk about. The relationship with Carlisi was clearly the reason for her holding back from posting every tiny detail so if he wants to remain private I can’t imagine he’d be too thrilled about his kid being splashed everyone for a few #ads.

Reactions: 8
She’s also going to have the dilemma of does she backtrack on her “I keep me private life private” stance in order to become a mummy blogger if that’s all she’s got left to talk about. The relationship with Carlisi was clearly the reason for her holding back from posting every tiny detail so if he wants to remain private I can’t imagine he’d be too thrilled about his kid being splashed everyone for a few #ads.
No one will be into that. Time to hang up yer hairy fanny pen an stop embarrassing your entire extended family.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was thinking this, she’s going to have to go back to “influencing” but how can she “influence” without being online more. It’s gonna be mummy blogging I’d imagine

Reactions: 6
That '11 years of Scouse Bird' tweet as if she's an artist on the anniversary of an album release. Girl you mark up Ali Express tat for the gullible with poor taste, don't be celebrating your cultural achievements like you're Beyonce.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That '11 years of Scouse Bird' tweet as if she's an artist on the anniversary of an album release. Girl you mark up Ali Express tat for the gullible with poor taste, don't be celebrating your cultural achievements like you're Beyonce.
Accurate

Reactions: 4
Weird tweet from a mum-to-be. Unless this is just standard safe cut and paste bollox from a stale and unoriginal mind to generate engagement. Shocking i know.
20230408_202646.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Easter bonnets for the DABs! Now if only they were emblazoned with something witty and brilliant like 'swerve robbin me' or 'swear down' but we can't all have that Jeff creativity.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she really sitting there inviting people to mock peoples names? Most of the names she is mocking are clearly from other cultures she’s a bleeping idiot and borderline racist at this point.
Also just seen someone has commented about a child’s name that they came across whilst working in alder hey medical records…. Wow.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Is she really sitting there inviting people to mock peoples names? Most of the names she is mocking are clearly from other cultures she’s a bleeping idiot and borderline racist at this point.
Also just seen someone has commented about a child’s name that they came across whilst working in alder hey medical records…. Wow.
I was horrified, honestly she stated with Lenor- a beautiful name in many other countries. She doesn’t have enough followers to be losing them on this topic. Especially as a lot of the people that actually follow her will have those what she terms “common” names. Oh and she doesn’t mind Pacino so possible baby name 🤣.

Reactions: 11
Sums up the calibre of her crappy followers doesn't it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.