Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching MAFS? She's the ringer of Melissa (the older bint who is cringeworthingly obsessed with sex)
This is now all I can see when im watching MAFS! 🙈 And because it’s intimacy week I can’t help but wonder if Mel is also into arse scranning in the sniper position! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen that Paul O’Grady has passed away 😥 bleeping watch her now make a video about how sad SHE is and somehow making it all about her

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This makes me 99.99% certain that Carlisi is the sperm donor. This is her dad posing in Carlisi Nov 22 and the gobshite herself and combover have heart emojied it.

A fod like hers and a hairline like his the kids fucked.
I don’t follow this thread but just to say that is her partner. They stayed at the same hotel as me (won’t mention where but far away overseas) last year.

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow this thread but just to say that is her partner. They stayed at the same hotel as me (won’t mention where but far away overseas) last year.
I wonder if his family have looked at her socials and seen all the smut and filth she posts about scranning arse etc… Or the bleep mugs and hairy fanny pens. I’d love to know what they think of her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if his family have looked at her socials and seen all the smut and filth she posts about scranning arse etc… Or the bleep mugs and hairy fanny pens. I’d love to know what they think of her
I’m sure they are delighted…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She probably gave them all a set of them for Christmas

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I can’t sleep so I’ve just been doing some next level sleuthing. She’s friends with all the carlisi brothers on Facebook, even the one who still lives in Italy. Loving Italian articles he’s sharing about his brothers’ success. Alessio’s Facebook also states that he’s “in a relationship” so definitely still together I’d say. Poor bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shops closed and no-one is arsed. She’s had her 5 mins. Bye Steph

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where can I find some ☕on Jeff and Adam Rowe? Can’t stand him but here for the lols

We not addressing the fact she’s had to do a school run? Or am I just jealous because I hate it so much 🤣🫣

• Haha
I did come and see if anyone mentioned it yesterday and noone did 🤣
I think she made a point of saying she HAD to do it…as in greaseball Paul wasn’t around, the breakfast and after school clubs weren’t running and she didn’t have anyone to ask

Reactions: 5
So I thought she went all private for a while because she worried about her kid’s safety/privacy… seems not to be the case anymore now she’s clearly going down the mummy blogger route

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.