Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she get pregnant again when she has zero maternal instincts? I think she has done it to trap him because she was getting desperate to settle down

Reactions: 11
Remind me never to book a room at Boutique 56 hotel as she’s running some sort of tuc shop kiosk out of there from April were it seems like she’s basically selling the snake oil drinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can she charge £4.99 for a bar of chocolate?! I’m sure you can get the same thing for £1 in the supermarket

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If he is going to work there and she is in Crosby then that is quite the commute (should they live together). I don't want her in my neck of the woods.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If he is going to work there and she is in Crosby then that is quite the commute (should they live together). I don't want her in my neck of the woods.
She thought she was posh by locating to Crosby, imagine how big her head would go if she moved down the south end?!

• Haha
Soooo DABs....which one is the unfortunate baby daddy? Please don't tell me it's the one with the yellow "my ma is also my sister and my wife" Billy-Bob tombstone teeth?? If it is.....what a match made in scranning arse heaven 😭😭🤣
I *think* it's the one on the right with the absolutely tragic "Perry Como"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.