Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still mostly political content on her twitter. Generally other peoples cos she's a basic witch without much to say if there's no sales in it for her. No IWD shout out on that post for fellow Professional Scouser ™️ Scouse Ma? The shade. She mustn't have done enough free promo of the piss alley premises for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
AA5B82A1-E2F9-48AC-8973-976824B2733C.png

Apparently St Stephanie knocking a fiver off the Murphy's Gin (down to the bargain-tastic price of £32 rather than £37) makes it the 'cheapest you can buy it anywhere'

... except on their bleeping website.
Retailer of the year Jeff.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Come on Carlisi, can you not help the mother of your child with her flat pack
It's a very strange relationship they seem to have, if they're still together. She's putting flat pack up on her own, eating a microwave meal for tea, on her own.

Considering they've made the ultimate long-term commitment in having a child together, they still appeal to be cagey about going public, which seems odd considering Jeff is the sort of woman to film herself farting in bed with her new fella.

Reactions: 18
She seems to be going out of her way to suggest she’s a single mum 2 by 2 situation 🤔
---
I think if they’re together and she’s at home struggling to assemble flat pack while pregnant then that’s a poor show from daddy. In fact even if they’re not together, where is the support?

Late to the party but bleeping hell, I never had a pregnancy announcement on Steff the Meff’s 2023 Bingo. Please tell me it has been confirmed that the Liverpool Foodie bloke and Ma Cureton have been confirmed as Godparents? Has Cora been packed off to do an NVQ in childcare so she can be promoted to full time babysitter?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve been t
It's a very strange relationship they seem to have, if they're still together. She's putting flat pack up on her own, eating a microwave meal for tea, on her own.

I’ve been thinking this the last week or so. It’s a very very strange relationship. Is the patreon still going? Has she mentioned there? Maybe she is a full blown single parent! Maybe he isn’t around?!

Reactions: 1
Can't believe the beast is preggers, poor child and Cora, two neglected babes who though they won the womb lotto 😔😭

Reactions: 8
I work near Carlisi and he seems to always be working in there, so if they are together then he has very limited time as they dont seem to have many other staff. Last time I ate there he left at 7pm.

Reactions: 10
Remember when she was selling the Tarte makeup for twice the price you could get it for on the official selling page
---
View attachment 2030309
Apparently St Stephanie knocking a fiver off the Murphy's Gin (down to the bargain-tastic price of £32 rather than £37) makes it the 'cheapest you can buy it anywhere'

... except on their bleeping website.
Retailer of the year Jeff.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She best stop with the adhd self diagnosis 🤦‍♀️
I was thinking that! It's just taken me over a year to be diagnosed on the NHS, it's going to take me even longer to go through titration and get meds sorted. Can't imagine Steph's gone through that process. We would have heard about it before now right? Every man and his dog seems to be just deciding they have ADHD now.

Reactions: 12
I totally agree, I had to pay privately for my assessment as the list was just far too long to wait. She’s a joke!

So she’s done an online quiz or something..hmmmm

What a whopper! Just takes the piss from people actually struggling!

So she’s done an online quiz or something..hmmmm
she probably has, I meant I've done a 'what cat are you quiz' doesn't mean im a bleeping cat

she needs to stop with this tit, its her excuse - lets face it when something goes wrong she has to have something to blame - its never her fault

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.