Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also a mumsnet comment but but how cheap and flimsy does that fold up pram she’s advertising look. I’m all for a cheap buggy you dont mind getting dirty when your kid is toddling and smears yogurt and mud all over it but when it’s a tiny delicate newborn you want a decent one with a sturdy bassinet that keeps the rain and cold out. That thing she’s peddling looks like a bleeping dog pram.
Do you remember the monstrosity she had with Cora, it was some garish rainbow thing!
They’ve probably gifted her the cheapest in the shop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg iya girl @SpiceWeasel where have ya been?!
I know!! 🙈 I’m sorry I just couldn’t keep up, had to finally rejoin the band after last week though, will do my best!

I’ve read through the threads but do we have any clue who the father of Jeff’s baby is?!?! I didn’t suspect a thing, had noticed she’d stopped trying to be fitness Jeff which was a relief because it was bleeping annoying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh only person ever pregnant again asking if normal things that happen in pregnancy, are normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The pontified skank going on about all her charitable do good stuff WHERES YOUR DONATIONS TO THE HILLSBOROUGH CHARITY???

Reactions: 12
I notice ex-hanger on Lizzy parr isn’t listed on this. What happened to her?
Also the comedy in her praising women when she used to pride herself on doing a “circle of show” 😂😂😂 does she think we’re soft
Not an actual friend amongst them, just an obvious attempt at some freebies (and she can piss off blaming 'baby brain')

Reactions: 12
Also the comedy in her praising women when she used to pride herself on doing a “circle of show” 😂😂😂 does she think we’re soft
Ffs Lizzie Parr. Blast from the past 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Ffs Lizzie Parr. Blast from the past 🤣🤣🤣
I miss the halcyon days of Mrs Corell outing Jeff on Twitter, when she made sure to call her Steph in every tweet when they were arguing about who paid for the flights 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know who she reminds me of being pregnant Arnold schwarzenegger in junior Carlisi probably looks like Danny Devito too next to our Jeff/arnie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why has she only got lip filler on the top outer parts of her lips and duck all in the Cupid’s bow?? Her lip girl deffo has exotropia

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I miss the halcyon days of Mrs Corell outing Jeff on Twitter, when she made sure to call her Steph in every tweet when they were arguing about who paid for the flights 😂😂
Those absolutely were the days. Pair of dickheads the Corells but that was some funny drama that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What happened to Lizzie? I remember there was a drama between Jeff, Lizzie and that Banter Dancing Queen whatever she was called. Because they’d all been taking the piss out of BDQ and Lizzie the dozy cow sent the voice notes BDQ.

Reactions: 6
What happened to Lizzie? I remember there was a drama between Jeff, Lizzie and that Banter Dancing Queen whatever she was called. Because they’d all been taking the piss out of BDQ and Lizzie the dozy cow sent the voice notes BDQ.
Remember that banter queen was threatening to do Jeff in 🤣

• Haha
Remember that banter queen was threatening to do Jeff in 🤣
This was Elsa or whatever her name was? Ah yes I remember! Tbf, I’d tit meself too. She’s unhinged AF! But still not a reason to not be mates with someone!

• Haha
This was Elsa or whatever her name was? Ah yes I remember! Tbf, I’d tit meself too. She’s unhinged AF! But still not a reason to not be mates with someone!
Me too I’d of defo been flapping it if I was on her bad side. Imagine getting your head kicked in to Clubland Classix? Full on PTSD from hearing Pretty Green Eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.