Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also a mumsnet comment but but how cheap and flimsy does that fold up pram she’s advertising look. I’m all for a cheap buggy you dont mind getting dirty when your kid is toddling and smears yogurt and mud all over it but when it’s a tiny delicate newborn you want a decent one with a sturdy bassinet that keeps the rain and cold out. That thing she’s peddling looks like a bleeping dog pram.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also a mumsnet comment but but how cheap and flimsy does that fold up pram she’s advertising look. I’m all for a cheap buggy you dont mind getting dirty when your kid is toddling and smears yogurt and mud all over it but when it’s a tiny delicate newborn you want a decent one with a sturdy bassinet that keeps the rain and cold out. That thing she’s peddling looks like a bleeping dog pram.
Also why would you get it that small in height she looks awkward pushing that she need to have a taller pram being the giant she is get down to kiddieland and buy a decent pram you meff!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen that FAT ROWE absolutely rip into his ex gf.
I don’t follow him but someone mentioned his stand up where he just tells the world about how she was stealing off him for the year they were together 😂😂He’s obviously still bitter about it.
He thought she was with him for his height, great body and hilarious sense of humour but she was actually ordering herself juicy trackies and make up on his card 😂😂
Don’t blame her tbh. Imagine having to put up with him 🤢 Even Jeff dumped him … and we all know how low her standards are.
What about his jizz eye? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I’ve not watched the whole Rowe show, but judging by snippets regarding his ex, I guess that is utter karma!
He was with a lovely girl for years, bought a house, a dog and seemed happy, then fame got to his head and he dumped her! Bet she’s laughing her head off now! 👀

Reactions: 15
DABs hello, apologies for the silence but due to recent events I had to dust my dusty arse self off 💃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.