Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can that direct for baby or whatever the hell
It’s called also please gift her a car seat for Cora that passes some basic safety testing!!
Yes & im aware that’s a very mumsnet comment 😂

Reactions: 11
She'll be looking to pivot into some sort of mummy influencer/blogger grift but that market is saturated and has some very slick content with experienced professionals. Can't see her brassy gob having much appeal. Time to get on Indeed girl.

Reactions: 13
Deffo going for a rebrand as it would appear all the stock is going , so she’s not even moving to e-commerce

thing is , people still want to see some glamour as well as realism when following a mummy account. Every person who followed her in the noughties and tens, when she was anonymous , will back me up and say how shocking it was when she was revealed. There is nothing about her screeching and harping on about that would make me take advice off her.
Kid will be pawned out for every freebie possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Deffo going for a rebrand as it would appear all the stock is going , so she’s not even moving to e-commerce

thing is , people still want to see some glamour as well as realism when following a mummy account. Every person who followed her in the noughties and tens, when she was anonymous , will back me up and say how shocking it was when she was revealed. There is nothing about her screeching and harping on about that would make me take advice off her.
Kid will be pawned out for every freebie possible.
I thought she said she would still be selling online but yeah you’re right everything’s posted as closing down sale and she seems to be getting rid of everything.

Reactions: 9
I thought she said she would still be selling online but yeah you’re right everything’s posted as closing down sale and she seems to be getting rid of everything.
Oh woe is us. Now where will we turn to for bleep mugs, overpriced cat piss gin and hairy fanny pens ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still nothing on twitter about the closure. Bit shady not letting the loyal customer base know. A few months down the line there'll be no mention of it, she'll expunge it from history. I think she'll go down the route of simplistic 6th form safe political content devoid of all critical thinking and stuff on mum and baby health. She'll call the baby something ridiculous and advertise anything babycare companies are willing to send her. I think the scouse angle will be binned off. Yummy mummies in Chester wont be clicking affiliate links if it's still all 'IYA GIRLS'.

Reactions: 8
Still nothing on twitter about the closure. Bit shady not letting the loyal customer base know. A few months down the line there'll be no mention of it, she'll expunge it from history. I think she'll go down the route of simplistic 6th form safe political content devoid of all critical thinking and stuff on mum and baby health. She'll call the baby something ridiculous and advertise anything babycare companies are willing to send her. I think the scouse angle will be binned off. Yummy mummies in Chester wont be clicking affiliate links if it's still all 'IYA GIRLS'.
Or “I changed a crappy nappy today” “swear down, not even messin”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She'll be looking to pivot into some sort of mummy influencer/blogger grift but that market is saturated and has some very slick content with experienced professionals. Can't see her brassy gob having much appeal. Time to get on Indeed girl.
Troll!! She’s too busy to work that’s why she’s giving up the shop! 😂

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen that FAT ROWE absolutely rip into his ex gf.
I don’t follow him but someone mentioned his stand up where he just tells the world about how she was stealing off him for the year they were together 😂😂He’s obviously still bitter about it.
He thought she was with him for his height, great body and hilarious sense of humour but she was actually ordering herself juicy trackies and make up on his card 😂😂
Don’t blame her tbh. Imagine having to put up with him 🤢 Even Jeff dumped him … and we all know how low her standards are.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Made me laugh on that pram reel where she said “as a second time mum” FINALLY acknowledged Cora

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen that FAT ROWE absolutely rip into his ex gf.
I don’t follow him but someone mentioned his stand up where he just tells the world about how she was stealing off him for the year they were together 😂😂He’s obviously still bitter about it.
He thought she was with him for his height, great body and hilarious sense of humour but she was actually ordering herself juicy trackies and make up on his card 😂😂
Don’t blame her tbh. Imagine having to put up with him 🤢 Even Jeff dumped him … and we all know how low her standards are.
Where’s this? YouTube ? He’s a bleeping mess 🤮

Reactions: 4
Wonder what she will call the kid. I reckon Henry for a boy after Henry the 8th or Nicky for a girl after Nicky man head

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.