Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still can’t get over how she respected Carlisis privacy more than her own daughters.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I felt like that was a deliberate camera angle to keep us all here happy. It’s like a narcissists dream that thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The beg keeps tagging companies hoping they'll give her freebies. As if you'd be arsed making a show of yourself for a tin of paint 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That painting is ducking hilarious

I feel sorry embarrassed for her that she entertains with that large , ghastly picture in that room.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s defo the Italians… there is no way it is anyone else’s because if she was with someone new she would be all over the gram again. Been quiet for months and not been off… even throwing this baby all over the gram before it’s even here!

Reactions: 10
Wonder if Carlisi knows she used to show off her new nails by gripping a dildo and posting it for all to see?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
After direct 4 baby stooping so low with these ads on Jeff and previously, fat tits, I am made up I went there for the demos then went to very and got a 20% discount on the one I wanted. What mother monetises a pregnancy reveal! I have not even seen that from some of the gutter Z listers. Times must be tough ey

Reactions: 16
After direct 4 baby stooping so low with these ads on Jeff and previously, fat tits, I am made up I went there for the demos then went to very and got a 20% discount on the one I wanted. What mother monetises a pregnancy reveal! I have not even seen that from some of the gutter Z listers. Times must be tough ey
She monetise the kid coming out of her cavernous chuff if it paid enough. Call the Midwife..Jeff style. Be like throwing a sausage down the M1

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Another odious thing about her is her woke posturing deliberately misrepresenting gender ID issues in the news incase the odd tit who buys her tat is a they/them. You're not a social justice activist girl. You have no insight or commentary beyond which way is the wind blowing. You'd have flogged a hairy fanny pen to Himmler if he tagged yer in a post.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.