Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I went rummaging around social media to see if I could figure that out- I am really unsure. Think they follow one another on one of her accounts but not the others. And unsure if it’s him or his brother the account I was finding ??!
Her travel account suggests that's she's in Florence now, so I'm guessing since she's still in her bumming Italy phase, that she's still with Carlisi

Reactions: 5
Her travel account suggests that's she's in Florence now, so I'm guessing since she's still in her bumming Italy phase, that she's still with Carlisi
He deffo gave her an ultimatum, less social media regarding everyday/personal stuff or no more cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Urgh! I went to Florence last year and it’s such a beautiful place. The thought of Jeffers clomping round it’s lovely streets being all loud and gobby makes me feel sad!

• Haha
Urgh! I went to Florence last year and it’s such a beautiful place. The thought of Jeffers clomping round it’s lovely streets being all loud and gobby makes me feel sad!
Giving scousers a bad name because she’s so common and uncouth. “Cock, cackle cackle”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she still with him? I have a massive event for our whole office and need to hire somewhere exclusively. I used to love it there but it was on my ever growing 'banned' list from when she used to film herself in there - its really good food and wine, but only a small place and I knew me and my family would be really uncomfortable with anyone filming and posting on line. If she is still with him I will be looking elsewhere for our big works do. Can anyone confirm?

Is she still with him? I have a massive event for our whole office and need to hire somewhere exclusively. I used to love it there but it was on my ever growing 'banned' list from when she used to film herself in there - its really good food and wine, but only a small place and I knew me and my family would be really uncomfortable with anyone filming and posting on line. If she is still with him I will be looking elsewhere for our big works do. Can anyone confirm?

Don't let it put you off, just inform them that you don't want that arse scranning, cackling, smelly embarrassment to Liverpool anywhere near the premises while you are spending good money there. Job done 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s really quietened down hasn’t she. The badman ting days are a distant memory 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s really quietened down hasn’t she. The badman ting days are a distant memory 😭
No one's interested in her shtick anymore. It wasn't particularly funny then, the jokes really worn off now. A woman of her age selling hairy fanny pens and bleep mugs? Grow up and get a bit of class

• Heart
Reactions: 16
After a crappy day from hell, I thought I'd cheer myself up looking at the absolute bollocks hashtags Scouse Broad uses and comments are limited.
Has she decided she can't hack it anymore?

Reactions: 6
Haven't looked on this thread for ages, mostly coz she's a boring dick head, but I went an had a nose at her page before. Cant cope with the hashtags on her posts. I mean all this just to get 9 comments, could you be arsed!
That's a tame one. I don't think she can beat #aboriginalartist

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Girls, form an orderly queue! Jeffers is doing an eBay clothes clear out and it features some of our absolute faves. The corsets! The black and white houndstooth check skirt! And everyone’s absolute must have item, the peacock blue and gold leopard print sweatshirt! Get yer bids in before it’s too late.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Girls, form an orderly queue! Jeffers is doing an eBay clothes clear out and it features some of our absolute faves. The corsets! The black and white houndstooth check skirt! And everyone’s absolute must have item, the peacock blue and gold leopard print sweatshirt! Get yer bids in before it’s too late.
Baggsy the St Johns thigh high flat boots if they’re for sale ☝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How much for the leopard thingy? I need some dusters

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she’s selling that blue leopard monstrosity. She wore that so many times I never thought we’d see the end of it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.