Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls, form an orderly queue! Jeffers is doing an eBay clothes clear out and it features some of our absolute faves. The corsets! The black and white houndstooth check skirt! And everyone’s absolute must have item, the peacock blue and gold leopard print sweatshirt! Get yer bids in before it’s too late.
Please tell me that stonewash denim new look coat with the tatty white fur collar is up for grabs?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t think of one thing she’s ever worn that I thought oh that’s nice. Not ONE single thing. That Moschino belt was nice 10 years ago but it’s so outdated now. I’m not even sure the charity shop by ours would put some of her stuff out on the rails for sale. Prob ship then off to Africa.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Totally random here but just stumbled across this!

Why is she getting rid of her shop?
Screenshot_20230123_211500_Chrome.jpg

It says "just added" so probably only added today, if not the last couple of days

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I did wonder why she has been posting so much this weekend, upping her engagement so people will buy her rags on ebay.

I wonder where the next shop will be, Bootle Stand ?? Somewhere closer and cheaper rent.

Reactions: 8
The blue leopard print top, she got that as a freebie! I remember her getting it and posting about the matching face mask!
I’d be fuming if I was that company!

Reactions: 6
Has she addressed the shop going?
Wonder what excuse she will come up with, whilst laughing wildly, we all said it the shop of shite is a tourist shop in Piss Alley with no footfall for tourists. Selling a diary in January will not cover that rent.

---

Totally random here but just stumbled across this!

Why is she getting rid of her shop?
View attachment 1905246

It says "just added" so probably only added today, if not the last couple of days
She will fume that bastard Tattle broke the news first. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But she had SIX customers at once. 🤔

---

I did wonder why she has been posting so much this weekend, upping her engagement so people will buy her rags on ebay.

I wonder where the next shop will be, Bootle Stand ?? Somewhere closer and cheaper rent.
She will probably go into partnership with that weird shop in the station with all the legs outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
DABs I’ve got a sneaky feeling that Jeffany is pregnant. All of her recent vids & photos are from the shoulders up & she’s looking puffy faced. Now the grotto of tat is up for sale 🤔 🧐 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
DABs I’ve got a sneaky feeling that Jeffany is pregnant. All of her recent vids & photos are from the shoulders up & she’s looking puffy faced. Now the grotto of tat is up for sale 🤔 🧐 🤷🏼‍♀️
For the new child’s sake, I hope not. She’s a poor mother to Cara. Nowhere near as bad as Val but she’s on the list of bad mums to me.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.