Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DABs who is this Katie Hays? I really should of researched her as Jeff sharing her crying was how I found out about Tattle. My direct line to Liverpool aka my cousin has said her nail girl spent her appointment pissing herself laughing because she’s got engaged with her kids pram looking like she’s just got a big shop in.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
DABs who is this Katie Hays? I really should of researched her as Jeff sharing her crying was how I found out about Tattle. My direct line to Liverpool aka my cousin has said her nail girl spent her appointment pissing herself laughing because she’s got engaged with her kids pram looking like she’s just got a big shop in.
get over on her thread… it’s a ride! You won’t be disappointed x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
get over on her thread… it’s a ride! You won’t be disappointed x
Zara Size Medium Truff head. I’m 8 and a half stone and I just about got my fat, post Christmas arse into a pair of medium Zara tight pants

• Haha
I got the laundry detergent. It was shite. Saying that I think it was about £4 nicker not the £8 or so she charges for it. The Asevi was only £2.50 in the same shop or 5 for £10. She charges £5.50 for one. Cheeky lump arsed bleep
gave me thrush 🤣never again!

• Haha
  • Wow
Everyone has legged it over to Truffs thread and this one had gone as dead as jeffs split ends

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everyone has legged it over to Truffs thread and this one had gone as dead as jeffs split ends
I was just looking to see if she still had a thread. She’s so bleeping boring. I need some of her stupid im cleverer than you stories to make me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She scraped her shin on some building supplies as she has builders in, whoopy fucken doo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
After Jeff claimed the trolls were making her life miserable and she allegedly received threatening cards just like Truff and she went running to live on Patreon, her thread has been quiet, I wonder if she really enjoys having a quiet thread or do you think maybe she has gone over to Truff’s thread too, she is always liking her posts.

After Jeff claimed the trolls were making her life miserable and she allegedly received threatening cards just like Truff and she went running to live on Patreon, her thread has been quiet, I wonder if she really enjoys having a quiet thread or do you think maybe she has gone over to Truff’s thread too, she is always liking her posts.
Wouldn’t surprise me! Is she still doing patreon or has that died a death too?

I fell for the Spanish cleaning hype during the first lockdown, someone was doing home deliveries of it. It's all just... alright for what it does, but over hyped and over priced, it probably only costs a couple of € in Spain. Some of the "OMG hun gotta scrub this house with this it smells GORRRGE" is just proper headache gear, makes you wish you'd just stuck to a bottle of Flash floor cleaner (and none of it, NONE- smells like JPG, unless you've had a bottle from Boots that you had a whiff of and you thought "mmm, toilets in a Spanish bar") No one from three doors down was knocking to see what the stuff on my washing line had been cleaned with
It’s literally 90 cents in Spain.

Reactions: 4
Oh I went rummaging around social media to see if I could figure that out- I am really unsure. Think they follow one another on one of her accounts but not the others. And unsure if it’s him or his brother the account I was finding ??!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.