Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone enlighten me what's so magical about these Prine drinks that everyone seems to have gone feral in Aldi for? Is there another selling point other than Logan Paul putting his name to them? I'm so old and out of touch, I only learnt what they were yesterday when the Echo posted a video of a load of meffs in Aldi buying them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone enlighten me what's so magical about these Prine drinks that everyone seems to have gone feral in Aldi for? Is there another selling point other than Logan Paul putting his name to them? I'm so old and out of touch, I only learnt what they were yesterday when the Echo posted a video of a load of meffs in Aldi buying them
Not a clue. I don’t even know what it is? Is it like lucozade sport or something? I think it’s basically because it’s Logan Paul and KSI I think that’s his name I’m not down with the kids anymore.

Reactions: 3
Happy new year DAB’s. May 2023 bring you everything except shite diaries, bleep mugs and hairy fanny pens

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
F908B5B0-B5B3-4CE9-8073-3E7DA0F14693.jpeg

Da FUQ she look like here

The star drop ear rings

The multifaceted , shimmer eyeshadow

That bleeping hair ?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Off topic- what *is* the deal with the Spanish cleaning products? Do they actually work better, or are they just strong smelling?

Reactions: 1
Happy New Year DABs. I’ve officially made it through the festive period without receiving anything from the shop of shite. Start as we mean to go on hey.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Off topic- what *is* the deal with the Spanish cleaning products? Do they actually work better, or are they just strong smelling?
Can’t say personally cos I’ve never tried them myself. But round my way it tends to only be the chavvy hun types who rave over them, most other people don’t even really seem aware of them. For me if it’s not in Asda when I do the big shop I won’t be using it. Fancy doing your shopping but then also doing an extra stop off to a tat shop for some over rated washing detergent 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t say personally cos I’ve never tried them myself. But round my way it tends to only be the chavvy hun types who rave over them, most other people don’t even really seem aware of them. For me if it’s not in Asda when I do the big shop I won’t be using it. Fancy doing your shopping but then also doing an extra stop off to a tat shop for some over rated washing detergent 🙄
I got the laundry detergent. It was shite. Saying that I think it was about £4 nicker not the £8 or so she charges for it. The Asevi was only £2.50 in the same shop or 5 for £10. She charges £5.50 for one. Cheeky lump arsed bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I fell for the Spanish cleaning hype during the first lockdown, someone was doing home deliveries of it. It's all just... alright for what it does, but over hyped and over priced, it probably only costs a couple of € in Spain. Some of the "OMG hun gotta scrub this house with this it smells GORRRGE" is just proper headache gear, makes you wish you'd just stuck to a bottle of Flash floor cleaner (and none of it, NONE- smells like JPG, unless you've had a bottle from Boots that you had a whiff of and you thought "mmm, toilets in a Spanish bar") No one from three doors down was knocking to see what the stuff on my washing line had been cleaned with

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.