Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls, form an orderly queue! Jeffers is doing an eBay clothes clear out and it features some of our absolute faves. The corsets! The black and white houndstooth check skirt! And everyone’s absolute must have item, the peacock blue and gold leopard print sweatshirt! Get yer bids in before it’s too late.
Oh please put the link up here!!

Reactions: 2
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
No way has she put that minty jumper on eBay. It’s probably that ripe it could walk itself to whoever buys it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wish she’d come back on stories. That holiday she took Cora on was top tier viewing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd be ashamed to take some of that stuff to one of them places that pay you for your old clothes by the kilogram. I'd have to just put it in one of the old clothes bins at the tip

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still
Not over the fact she pays over 2k a month to be down piss alley
Maybe she doesn’t and that’s why the landlord wants shut of her? Was the shop empty when she took it on? They could have dropped the rent to get someone in and save them paying rates etc for an empty unit. Would explain how she’s managed to make it work on the proceeds of discounted diaries and hairy fanny pens!

Reactions: 12
Why has she not mentioned the shop shutting though?
Because it'll be humiliating for her to admit she's been trying to flog a dead horse, peddling that over priced, embarrassing tat in town. Crosby didn't want it, the City Centre didn't want it, I doubt even Bootle Strand would want it (and they're probably crying out for tenants in their vacant units) She'd be lucky to offload it at a car boot sale

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I remember when her shop (online at least - never been to her actual shop) did beautiful prints of Liverpool- I actually bought one (from a different seller 😂)

Now Its just pure tat

Reactions: 5
I did wonder why she has been posting so much this weekend, upping her engagement so people will buy her rags on ebay.

I wonder where the next shop will be, Bootle Stand ?? Somewhere closer and cheaper rent.
The rent is astronomical in the strand, unless she can get a stall in the onion

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.