Scousebird Blogs #9 On the 7th day of the xmas, Tories gave to me, a grant from HMRC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except with Jeff it’s not thrush. It’s the greater burning yeast pigeon

I don’t get what generic (overpriced) bath bombs have to do with Liverpool?

Someone should tell Steph that getting persistent thrush isn’t actually part of the Scouse Bird experience.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Remember when she taught herself how to do a perfect smoke eye 😂😂😂
View attachment 328769
Was anyone else really expecting scousebird to look like this? When she was anonymous you were thinking Amanda Harrington vibes. Shocked to see that she is a bad GOFF xx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she call herself the prin (cringe level off the scale) of Gin. I thought she doesn’t like gin

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she call herself the prin (cringe level off the scale) of Gin. I thought she doesn’t like gin
she’s the self proclaimed “prin” of everything apparently!?! Does anyone actually say that!!?? You’re 35 Jeff, not 5! 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Urrgh she's actually stuffing that bath bomb IN her nose to smell it....free Jeff snot and bugs with your bath bomb anyone? :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Everyone used to leave after like three weeks didn’t they
Soon as they realised they wouldn't be able to get any clients in cos Jeff would spend most of every day wanting to have all the treatments! Freeloader biotch.

Reactions: 10
Jeff our queen of retail telling people what pre order and sold out means 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.