Scousebird Blogs #9 On the 7th day of the xmas, Tories gave to me, a grant from HMRC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’m fuming. A scouse TikToker that I love(d) has done a video about her shop and how “amazin” she is 🌝
I cant say much but I know Jeff approached the TikToker and asked her to mention her in one of her new videos 🤫
But Jeff doesn’t follow her on TikTok 🤔. That takes a lot of cheek to ask someone to big you up and then say on your story you love them...but not enough to follow. I guess she has plenty of cheek tbf...

Reactions: 3
She’s nothing but a walking click-bait. She should have just left the page sold to whoever she sold it to and got a real job.....oh sorry it was “hacked” wasn’t it 🤔👀.....
My guess on that was always that she had signed up to one of these social media companies that add likes each month but you have to let them manage your page from the inside. Wouldn't be surprised if she refused to pay and they locked her out.

Reactions: 10
My guess on that was always that she had signed up to one of these social media companies that add likes each month but you have to let them manage your page from the inside. Wouldn't be surprised if she refused to pay and they locked her out.
Yes it was very fishy all that when the page got “stolen” and the hacker agreed to let her still post on it as long as they could also post stuff or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes it was very fishy all that when the page got “stolen” and the hacker agreed to let her still post on it as long as they could also post stuff or something?
Exactly. If that was the case she could have just changed her password again and locked them out. She'll have been in contract with them.

Reactions: 6
But Jeff doesn’t follow her on TikTok 🤔. That takes a lot of cheek to ask someone to big you up and then say on your story you love them...but not enough to follow. I guess she has plenty of cheek tbf...
She is just a beggy beggerson, she apparently told her what items to mention too hahaha 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
They’ll be more DABs coming our way, so eventually they’ll just be a pool of DABs and she’ll just be like a really bad version of David Brent that will eventually come to the same sticky ending.

Edit - I love Brent, so I mean a really really bad version of him 🤣

• Haha
I just had a little google apparently she lost her insta and Facebook in two separate incidents. Definitely fishy

She is just a beggy beggerson, she apparently told her what items to mention too hahaha 🥴
Beggy Beggerson 🤣 love it.
May I also suggest Beggy McBaggyface (ya know, cos of all the freezy face juice she needs to keep her fod falling down to her tits) I don't do tik tok so didnt know it was a thing but I don't think any of this surprises us anymore does it DABs, once a freeloader always a freeloader. God I can't wait for the day when all her tit comes crashing down around her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Beggy Beggerson 🤣 love it.
May I also suggest Beggy McBaggyface (ya know, cos of all the freezy face juice she needs to keep her fod falling down to her tits) I don't do tik tok so didnt know it was a thing but I don't think any of this surprises us anymore does it DABs, once a freeloader always a freeloader. God I can't wait for the day when all her tit comes crashing down around her.
Or we could go all out and say Meffy Jeffy Beggy McBaggyfanny

God try saying that drunk

• Haha
Remember when she taught herself how to do a perfect smoke eye 😂😂😂
View attachment 328769
Omfg remember the wearing pink eyeshadow phase 🤢
With her shade of blue eyes it just made her look like she's had a horrible eye infection 😖 That's when I actually still liked her but the makeup artist side of me was like WHAT THE duck ARE YOU DOING STEPH?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.