Scousebird Blogs #9 On the 7th day of the xmas, Tories gave to me, a grant from HMRC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well @MrsSavage cracking thread suggestion with 43 votes 🤣👏🏻👏🏻 Can I also mention whoever wrote ‘sausages roasting on a yankee candle’ because that has had me in bulk for days🤣🤣 I can’t remember who it was sorry

Also I don’t want to do the recap because I think someone else said they have one ready on the last thread

Welcome DABs new and Old!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As I said yesterday I only lurk on this thread because I dont watch her that much, but I feel I should put myself through the torture of watching her so I understand a bit more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Jeff has been swinging and actually had Cora for more than an hour. Scouse Twitter is fuming at the DAB’s because they’re all a bunch of irrelevant cock and coke slags. The this monstrosity pops up on my Facebook. Why are they traumatising me like this when I don’t even follow the moose

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Previous Thread

Steph advertised on her socials that one of her highs of 2020 is having her child with her for more than 50% of the time and has a camera in the poor kid’s face to prove it 24/7.

She told Instagram she lets her daughter use pans and kettles to make her breakfast of a morning, she’s 4.

Sat in the dark on her stories with gin trying to plug that it was the best gin ever.

She’s still trying to make Spanish cleaning happen.

Selling products over 50% more than they should go for.

Scouse Twitter got a cob on because some of them were mentioned in conversation on one or two occasions leading to some nobody whinging that he wasn’t on it and threatened to come over and terror us - Steph is supposed to be bezzies with Scouse Twitter but instead they’re splashing her thread all over the internet when they get the odd mention, they’re either secret Tattlers or they’re desperate for attention they’ve been searching for their names on here.

Steph surprised the internet by revealing she was fluent in a number of languages especially Greek, but if you asked her to speak Greek she could only tell you the alphabet.

Steph admitted she’s a gift shop with a slice of off license on the side when there’s no evidence that she is actually an offy other than a few bottles of gin in her shop.

Steph has a group chat set up on Facebook whereby people have to pay £3.49 a month just to interact with her. This has 17 members.

Claims to only drink Scouse Bird Coffee and says she’s opening a rival coffee shop in her new shop on church street piss alley yet is at the Italian deli buying coffees and cakes letching on to the staff.

Steph became the queen of GDPR breaches when she told Instagram that she opened the Italian Deli’s accounts and dealt with them when she worked at Barclays.

Someone joined Tattle to reveal that her and Paul were swingers with another married couple.

She is still in that strange social bubble with Jake’s Ma who cooks sausages medium rare.

Claims to have turned over her first £1 million then afterwards tells Twitter she’s “going legit” - Possibly on the back of the fact her accounts are public for all to see on Companies House which shows no where near the figure.

People are posting Garlic Fry Light to her.

We’ve had sources confirm that she used to vote Tory and she said on Twitter years ago that she would “Avoid” Jeremy Corbyn in “Snog Marry Avoid” #FuckTheTories tho 🌝

Her Christmas tree is shite.

Someone walked into the tacky cove of overpriced shite to complain and her new staff took a picture and shared it on Instagram to show the internet how much of a “crank” they were, which was then deleted.

She now sells Scouse Bird gift cards so people can put the burden on a recipient to shop there instead.

She is selling a 2021 calendar which just looks shite and advertises Manchester Gay Pride because Liverpool’s hadn’t been confirmed yet - desperate to be relatable as per.

Crimes against fashion on a daily basis yet represents Liverpool.

A feminist society wrote an open letter to her in 2014 calling her out.

Steph likes to portray the positive vibes only and #BeKind approach when

She takes pride in the fact that her tweet about Claudia Winkleman making it to the Head & Shoulders advert.

Took the piss out of Caroline Flack when she was alive posting a selfie captioning it “Caroline Flack without the DV” when Caroline tragically died she was all for getting the trolls when she was one herself and promoted Claire’s Law when she got played by Badman Ting.

Creating Circle of Show up publicly shaming people who were going to Aintree and weren’t in Mark Melia dresses.

For new members
Steff/Stefanny/Jeff - Steph

#WheresCora - Self explanatory, where is she?

DAB - Scouse Twitter refer to us as Dusty Ass witches

Paul - Steph’s Ex husband

Jake - Steph’s rebound who she did the podcast with.

Badman Ting - an absolute ICON. Steph’s supposed boyfriend who turned out to be married and was stringing loads of girls along. Steph said he was a doctor but she doxxed him and said he worked for Specsavers.

Fat Rowe - Adam Rowe “comedian”

Green haired skivvy - Steph’s former unbearable member of staff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh my bleeping god I’ve been believing no ones been tattling! Had no notifications since yesterday. I’m screaming at the recap! Just caught up and I feel sick for wanting to know more about this swinging situation, pair of dirty fuckers. Jeff definitely spiked my phone with her turps gin. Apologies DABs I would never intentionally leave you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Chefs kiss of a recap there @Sosig, do you want to be rewarded in Garlic frylight or Spanish cleaning products?
I don’t think there’s any garlic fry light left in the country now that it’s all been posted to Steph so I’ll make do with some Avesi 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Previous Thread

Steph advertised on her socials that one of her highs of 2020 is having her child with her for more than 50% of the time and has a camera in the poor kid’s face to prove it 24/7.

She told Instagram she lets her daughter use pans and kettles to make her breakfast of a morning, she’s 4.

Sat in the dark on her stories with gin trying to plug that it was the best gin ever.

She’s still trying to make Spanish cleaning happen.

Selling products over 50% more than they should go for.

Scouse Twitter got a cob on because some of them were mentioned in conversation on one or two occasions leading to some nobody whinging that he wasn’t on it and threatened to come over and terror us - Steph is supposed to be bezzies with Scouse Twitter but instead they’re splashing her thread all over the internet when they get the odd mention, they’re either secret Tattlers or they’re desperate for attention they’ve been searching for their names on here.

Steph surprised the internet by revealing she was fluent in a number of languages especially Greek, but if you asked her to speak Greek she could only tell you the alphabet.

Steph admitted she’s a gift shop with a slice of off license on the side when there’s no evidence that she is actually an offy other than a few bottles of gin in her shop.

Steph has a group chat set up on Facebook whereby people have to pay £3.49 a month just to interact with her. This has 17 members.

Claims to only drink Scouse Bird Coffee and says she’s opening a rival coffee shop in her new shop on church street piss alley yet is at the Italian deli buying coffees and cakes letching on to the staff.

Steph became the queen of GDPR breaches when she told Instagram that she opened the Italian Deli’s accounts and dealt with them when she worked at Barclays.

Someone joined Tattle to reveal that her and Paul were swingers with another married couple.

She is still in that strange social bubble with Jake’s Ma who cooks sausages medium rare.

Claims to have turned over her first £1 million then afterwards tells Twitter she’s “going legit” - Possibly on the back of the fact her accounts are public for all to see on Companies House which shows no where near the figure.

People are posting Garlic Fry Light to her.

We’ve had sources confirm that she used to vote Tory and she said on Twitter years ago that she would “Avoid” Jeremy Corbyn in “Snog Marry Avoid” #FuckTheTories tho 🌝

Her Christmas tree is shite.

Someone walked into the tacky cove of overpriced shite to complain and her new staff took a picture and shared it on Instagram to show the internet how much of a “crank” they were, which was then deleted.

She now sells Scouse Bird gift cards so people can put the burden on a recipient to shop there instead.

She is selling a 2021 calendar which just looks shite and advertises Manchester Gay Pride because Liverpool’s hadn’t been confirmed yet - desperate to be relatable as per.

Crimes against fashion on a daily basis yet represents Liverpool.

A feminist society wrote an open letter to her in 2014 calling her out.

Steph likes to portray the positive vibes only and #BeKind approach when

She takes pride in the fact that her tweet about Claudia Winkleman making it to the Head & Shoulders advert.

Took the piss out of Caroline Flack when she was alive posting a selfie captioning it “Caroline Flack without the DV” when Caroline tragically died she was all for getting the trolls when she was one herself and promoted Claire’s Law when she got played by Badman Ting.

Creating Circle of Show up publicly shaming people who were going to Aintree and weren’t in Mark Melia dresses.

For new members
Steff/Stefanny/Jeff - Steph

#WheresCora - Self explanatory, where is she?

DAB - Scouse Twitter refer to us as Dusty Ass witches

Paul - Steph’s Ex husband

Jake - Steph’s rebound who she did the podcast with.

Badman Ting - an absolute ICON. Steph’s supposed boyfriend who turned out to be married and was stringing loads of girls along. Steph said he was a doctor but she doxxed him and said he worked for Specsavers.

Fat Rowe - Adam Rowe “comedian”

Green haired skivvy - Steph’s former unbearable member of staff.
Irene will be fuming she didn't get a mention 🤪

Perfect run down 👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Aww it wasn't a thread suggestion, I thought we was just having a sing-a-long, but ta DABs👍

Excellent recap @Sosig 👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Re: the swinging. One night she posted a pic of herself dolled up in the storage unit/shop (ya know, because it's normal to drive 25 mins to work to get changed for a night out). All her seagulls were commenting about how GORJUS she looked etc. She was meeting the couple I know there that night. Getting it on in a storage unit like the classy Broad she is.

I bleeping love this outlet for my scouse turd rage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Re: the swinging. One night she posted a pic of herself dolled up in the storage unit/shop (ya know, because it's normal to drive 25 mins to work to get changed for a night out). All her seagulls were commenting about how GORJUS she looked etc. She was meeting the couple I know there that night. Getting it on in a storage unit like the classy Broad she is.

I bleeping love this outlet for my scouse turd rage.
IN the storage unit?!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.