Scousebird Blogs #9 On the 7th day of the xmas, Tories gave to me, a grant from HMRC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we please set up a just giving page to get her a hairbrush. Please. Every time I see it my eyes begin to burn. I reckon we could get enough to get her a proper boss tangle tamer

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can we please set up a just giving page to get her a hairbrush. Please. Every time I see it my eyes begin to burn. I reckon we could get enough to get her a proper boss tangle tamer
One of the little flower ones she can put a picture of rowes party ring in the top 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jeff our queen of retail telling people what pre order and sold out means 💕
With such business acumen she’s probably on the phone right now telling Philip Green where Topshop went wrong by not having enough Sugar skulls tops and pink hot chocolate in stock

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She hasn’t mentioned Fat Rowe for a while has she, reckon that was another smash and dash added to her Crosby headboard?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Remember when she taught herself how to do a perfect smoke eye 😂😂😂
View attachment 328769
Omg I went to a gin festival once a few years ago in the echo arena. The fella that made this gin is lovely proper old fella and the gin was lovely. I said to him as I was pissed I don't know why you have scousebird selling your gin she's a bleeping tit. He asked how much she was selling it for so I goggled it and showed him and he said that's £2 above our RRP. So looks like she's been adding on her chunk of money to products for a while 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She pure buzzes over them bath bombs and acts like its the strongest smell ever. I have had bomb cosmetics bath bombs myself in the past and they are not that strong at all, you wont even smell them in her shop over the smell of lush! Also whats going on is this a new blue haired skivvy shes got working for her now or the OG one?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She likes that jacket doesn’t she.
She’s just shoved the pig off the bathbomb right up her nostril. Then back on the shelf. Do we expect anything more from Steph the meff.

“The Calendar was a bit of a last minute thing”
No tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell I thought this was some kind of before and after of the effects of 6 months on meth 😂
546C7EF4-3BD7-4F83-ACA6-C5D95DAECDB0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she promoting a aesthetics clinic that she doesn’t even personally use? So she can’t vouch for them in any way? She’s posted this daily!

Reactions: 9
She brushed it with a toffee apple 🍎🤣🤣🤣

Why is she promoting a aesthetics clinic that she doesn’t even personally use? So she can’t vouch for them in any way? She’s posted this daily!
Obvs been paid to do it. If she got a free treatment she would do the obligatory walking to and from the gaff video. Stinker.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have I missed something DABs, I thought Roz had left the shop & that’s why she employed the new lad 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She brushed it with a toffee apple 🍎🤣🤣🤣

Obvs been paid to do it. If she got a free treatment she would do the obligatory walking to and from the gaff video. Stinker.
She loves those videos while checking out if anyone is watching and recognising her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.