Scousebird Blogs #9 On the 7th day of the xmas, Tories gave to me, a grant from HMRC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I could set that Everything Five Pounds hoodie on fire 🔥🔥🔥 it's a crime against humanity unleashing it in public.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She pure buzzes over them bath bombs and acts like its the strongest smell ever. I have had bomb cosmetics bath bombs myself in the past and they are not that strong at all, you wont even smell them in her shop over the smell of lush! Also whats going on is this a new blue haired skivvy shes got working for her now or the OG one?
Only other place I've seen them on sale is garden centres. Says a lot.

Why is she promoting a aesthetics clinic that she doesn’t even personally use? So she can’t vouch for them in any way? She’s posted this daily!
For the same reason why she's always promoting West Tower, hoping for a free wedding one day. Let me tell you, the owner will NOT let that happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell I thought this was some kind of before and after of the effects of 6 months on meth 😂View attachment 329445
It was only a few months ago when she was telling everyone that she only ever promotes things that she’s personally tested for a few months. She was promoting a terrible looking monthly pyjama subscription box at the time which she never mentioned before or since.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was only a few months ago when she was telling everyone that she only ever promotes things that she’s personally tested for a few months. She was promoting a terrible looking monthly pyjama subscription box at the time which she never mentioned before or since.
Oh god yeah I remember that!

Reactions: 6
Them Kirkby market pjs 🤣

• Haha
Why is she moving from side to side so much on her story in the shop this morning. It triggers me into mum and toddler mode , I feel like asking if she needs a wee

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There must be a reason she keeps banging on about these tit diaries. It has to be to try and push sales of them by making people think that they are in high demand. And as for the calendar, who is actually going to buy that tripe. I’ve seen better quality stuff in the poundshop

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There must be a reason she keeps banging on about these tit diaries. It has to be to try and push sales of them by making people think that they are in high demand. And as for the calendar, who is actually going to buy that tripe. I’ve seen better quality stuff in the poundshop
Have her diaries arrived yet or are customs holding them because they’re shite 🤔

Why is she moving from side to side so much on her story in the shop this morning. It triggers me into mum and toddler mode , I feel like asking if she needs a wee
She’s probably got those vibrating balls up her chuff

• Haha
Have her diaries arrived yet or are customs holding them because they’re shite 🤔

She’s probably got those vibrating balls up her chuff
🤣 Reminds me of the scene in Sex and the City when Samantha puts those love balls up her vaj and she has to walk up the stairs with them in and can hardly walk 😂

• Haha
🤣 Reminds me of the scene in Sex and the City when Samantha puts those love balls up her vaj and she has to walk up the stairs with them in and can hardly walk 😂
Or on Phoenix Nights with the woman working behind the bar, the Anne summers rep sells her some and says “you just pop them up your flue and when you’re running for the bus, you will come before the bus does” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
......the yeast infections 🤢

Or on Phoenix Nights with the woman working behind the bar, the Anne summers rep sells her some and says “you just pop them up your flue and when you’re running for the bus, you will come before the bus does” 🤣🤣
Omfg yes!! 🤣 "Come and get ya black bin bags, on offer til December..." said Jeff as she worked on her lowly market stall in the middle of piss alley, dreaming of the "influencer" life she once had.....

Attachments

• Haha
This was my fave ever set of posts. She did a few of them around that time.... nivea gift box anyone 👐👐 there was zero effort and her room looked like the inside of one of thwm bins you put youre charity stuff in in the asda carpark

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.