Scousebird Blogs #9 On the 7th day of the xmas, Tories gave to me, a grant from HMRC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get what generic (overpriced) bath bombs have to do with Liverpool?

Someone should tell Steph that getting persistent thrush isn’t actually part of the Scouse Bird experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
surely nobody is buying this?! Imagine sat with your nan on Christmas Day with that on the mantle piece 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
perfect for that annoying girl in your social circle who thinks being ‘saucy’ and lashing innuendos about is a replacement for a personality 👀👀 the female equivalent of the wacky tie man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If she ever posts a pic of herself in a beret or one of her kid in a superman shirt I will actually die.
There have been some beret photos back when she discovered that camera and mirror in the container shop where every photo featured a head tip and a look off camera with a snarl. Round about the time of the Moschino belt and frayed skirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There have been some beret photos back when she discovered that camera and mirror in the container shop where every photo featured a head tip and a look off camera with a snarl. Round about the time of the Moschino belt and frayed skirt.
Just popped the kettle on to make a powdered hot chocolate while I’m waiting for these to be posted!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks way better with dark hair but those snarls make me feel ✨uncomfy✨

Reactions: 9
A612CC68-2303-4EA5-A493-32911ACD38D2.jpeg
5DA1B4B5-2097-4599-A53C-4537E18FC711.jpeg

Her Ruby Hot chocolate is on the same price scale as Fortnum & Mason 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Imagine charging the same prices as the place who supplies the Queen!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.