Scousebird Blogs #9 On the 7th day of the xmas, Tories gave to me, a grant from HMRC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to give I think it was 10% of the sales of diaries to the Honeysuckle team in the Women's, but don't think that was mentioned last year or this year so she's probably stopped and hoped everyone's forgot 😠 remember seeing a pic of her handing over the cheque to them prob the year before last but haven't seen one since, and we all know if she was still giving it there would be a pic and a massive essay post about it so everyone could see how great she was, narcissistic witch.
It probably doesn’t have the same impact handing over a cheque for about 15 quid, cos she’s only sold 150 of her tit diaries, even with her disgusting Tory pricing strategy. Her target audience seem to be well-off 14 year old wools who are into stuff like thrush-inducing bath bombs and writing in diaries, who get enough pocket money to pay over the odds for this tit, and think that this exaggerated scouse stereotype branding is dead edgy.
if my eyes rolled any harder they’d be in the back of my head...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Delusions of grandeur- not our steffany though. Shes just so down to earth and humble
View attachment 326553
[Forgot to mention it yest, on her stories she shared someone's sales reciept and they'd spent £175 on her tat??? 175 big ones, really?? People are mad!
And another one today £15 inc delivery for a measly 200g of hot chocolate. People need their heads testing!
[/QUOTE]

Not hard to scan items yourself, pay on your own card, print a receipt, then reverse the transaction back...

If it was a legitimate customer spending £175 then I'm saying nothing because it is cruel to mock the mentally disturbed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Delusions of grandeur- not our steffany though. Shes just so down to earth and humble
View attachment 326553
[Forgot to mention it yest, on her stories she shared someone's sales reciept and they'd spent £175 on her tat??? 175 big ones, really?? People are mad!
And another one today £15 inc delivery for a measly 200g of hot chocolate. People need their heads testing!
[/QUOTE]
Probably got someone she knows to buy it

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20201128-142411.png
so FROM 2017 to 2018 she donated 3100 to the women's. She can't have been selling many even back then. Say she donated £1 per diary, she would have only sold 3100 over the two years. I'm assuming they cost very little to make so her profit margin would be high.

Reactions: 5
Haven’t read this thread for a day or two as it’s all going on on the Sallie axl thread but just came on to say. £14.29 for some bleeping hot chocolate. Daylight bluddy robbery £9.60 for the hot choc the rest for postage. Who is actually paying these prices????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Probably compensation for having to see her riddled fanny close up
It’s was an invoice they sent her 🤣🤣

Haven’t read this thread for a day or two as it’s all going on on the Sallie axl thread but just came on to say. £14.29 for some bleeping hot chocolate. Daylight bluddy robbery £9.60 for the hot choc the rest for postage. Who is actually paying these prices????
its £9.00 for a hotel chocolate one, why would anyone buy hers as an alternative??! 🤔👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
its £9.00 for a hotel chocolate one, why would anyone buy hers as an alternative??! 🤔👀
[/QUOTE]
You took the words outta my mouth!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is what I want to know. Who is paying these prices? More money than sense some people. In Jeffs defence, if people do pay it she isn’t going to be rushing to reduce the prices. I just don’t believe many are buying it. I have never met anyone in real life who has ever bought anything or who even follow her anymore.

Reactions: 3
She used to give I think it was 10% of the sales of diaries to the Honeysuckle team in the Women's, but don't think that was mentioned last year or this year so she's probably stopped and hoped everyone's forgot 😠 remember seeing a pic of her handing over the cheque to them prob the year before last but haven't seen one since, and we all know if she was still giving it there would be a pic and a massive essay post about it so everyone could see how great she was, narcissistic witch.
Is that all it is 10%? those diaries cost £14

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.